You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

by OUTLAW 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Guy`s!..Thanks to everyone that has posted so far!.....Oh that(((Skalley Wagger!)))..We`ll only eat the "Mean Dub`s"..LOL!!..Such a trouble maker..LOL!!.....I was very interested in what JWD had to say on this subject..I had never heard a JW deny,that only JW`s would live in the "New System" before..Don`t forget there are stages to the "New System"..Armageddon..A 1000 year trial period..And..Another cleansing..Yes,non-Jehovah`s Witness`s will survive the first cleansing "Armagedon"..But ..There will be a second cleansing after 1000yrs..After the second cleansing is complete..That,will be the"New System!"..No non-Jehovah`s Witness will survive the second cleansing,according to the WBT$ teachings..Aparrently the WBT$ dosen`t want you to know that little detail,until you`ve joined up..The WBT$ taught thier "Cult",the "Jehovah`s Witness`s" to lie about it at the door..Jehovah`s Witness`s have lied to me on this subject at my door and in conversation with JW relatives..Jehovah`s Witness have aparrently lied to other posters on this board about the same subject..Thats why I made this thread..I had to figure out what the WBT$ was up to..Now we all know...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

There may be a few changes here and there, but this is the exact same religion I grew up with, nothing has changed. Same old lying and deception. The horse may have changed it's colors, but it is still the same horse.

This is what I was taught from 1970-1993 and what we believed in our family.

Everyone who died before Armageddon would get a chance at the resurrection with the following exceptions.

1.The most vile persons to ever live--ex. Adolf Hitler, and a few others.

2. Those destroyed directly by God--ex. sodom and gommorah (flip floped alot on this)

3.Judas Iscariot

4.Apostates and disfellowshipped.

Everyone else had a chance

Those who died at Armageddon were anyone who was not at least somehwat connected to the JW religion, this allowed some hope for those who were unbaptized but studying, such as teenage children of JW's and those who have recently found the "Truth"

Everyone who was not in some way reaching out for the "Truth" was to be destroyed.

Of course all of these above scenarios were changed repeatedly through the years with "new light" and then reverted back to "old light"

This was my understanding growing up as a JW

• moshe
    moshe

Do you know what I think?

Nobody can figure out the JW game and it's rules to win a spot in the new order..

It would be easier to be a card counter or poker player in Las Vegas than to figure out how the 100 years of WT dogma fits together.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    However, it is the only one that has the courage to trash Tradition that is false ( Hellfire, Trinity, X-Mas, Easter, etc)

Not true. There are plenty of JWD posters and billions of non-Christians who are willing to talk down
    these false traditions.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The point that has been missed is that JWs DO NOT say that "you must be a JW to survive Armageddon", only that you must "Live your life in a manner that is pleasing to Jehovah".

Coincidentally they also preach that the only people who please Jehovah are The Witnesses.

So no, they technically DO NOT say that you must be a Witness to survive, but it's just mealy-mouthed BS.

Truly we can see that it is a religion run by lawyers. Technicality is the new anointment.

• blondie
    blondie

But the WTS has said several times that the "mark" mentioned in Ezekiel chapter 9 is baptism as a JW, not just living your life like a JW. Unless you are "retarded," have alzheimers, are a minor child (whatever age that is), you must be baptized as a JW.

So individual JWs dance around this issue, but the WTS is quite clear that only baptized JWs will survive except for a few exceptions, people without the mental capacity to make a choice.

Dancing around the issue

• done4good
    done4good

Just another example of witnoid doublespeak.

Restrangled, your criteria is basically correct, just don't forget that no "faithful" witness is guaranteed anything either.

j

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Right done4good, the word probably is key.

Nice!

Nvr

• onacruse
    onacruse

You people, kicking the poor liddle-ole' WTS...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You people, kicking the poor liddle-ole' WTS...

Yeah! You know we are! Got 'em on the run.

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit