BEER THREAD

by nvrgnbk 403 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • blondie
  • jimbo
    jimbo

Where did Blondie get my beer belly picture??? Oh well!! I have to blame it on my current favorite--------Blue Moon Ale.

After a couple of Blue Moon ales Any other beer is my favorite too.

jimbo

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

How can I avoid a topic like this?

I must say my favourite is a beer from Belgium called Hoegaarden. It's a wheat beer, with a very unique yeast made with corriander and dried orange peel.

Kwin

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Newcastle for me. Though my friend has spoken of a mystical beer which is better than this...and I'm curious to find such a brew.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Ah,

"Nukie Brown!"! Forgot about that great Ale!

http://p.vtourist.com/802840-Brown_Ale_The_bottle_of_Dog-Newcastle_upon_Tyne.jpg

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Ah,

"Nukie Brown!"! Forgot about that great Ale!

That, and the Canadian brews like Moosehead, are the best things down at the corner store for beer. There's a place called BevMo! which has all the beers mentioned here. Samuel Smith's varieties were rated very well, and I'd like to try them. So far English and Irish beers have been good to me.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Moosehead

I at one time lived 5 minutes from the Moosehead brewery. Oh, those were the days. There were actually two, side-by-side, Moosehead and the Maritime Brewing Company (Now Sleemans Maritime) Good beer was made there.

Kwin

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

At times, the Guiness has given me a good spanking. Tho they say the high iron content(in moderation, of course)

is good for lactating mums.

Nvr

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

How on God's green Earth did I forget Canadians such as:

Labatts Blue (Canadian, not US export version, preferable)

Molson Golden, Canadian, and Ice!

Moosehead.

They are some of the very best!

BA- Must have been a brainfart!

PS- Speaking of farts, anybody tried Genesee Cream Ale and Hard boiled eggs? Let's just say don't, mmmK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit