A Morning on Mulberry Street (pro-JW cartoon)

by indoubt 52 Replies latest jw friends

• indoubt
    indoubt

Not sure if this was previously posted here... it was sent to me by a regular JW and this person thought it was the best thing ever...

So sad...

http://mediaphil.free.fr/Fun/JW/3DPreach/flvplayer.html

P.S. (Since I don't post often here): my current status is that I am "inactive" and happier than ever... I have not been to a meeting in 3+ years.

• EnlightenedMind
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon

yeah, that's creepy as hell.

Notice how the only person dumb enough to fall for their bs is a little kid.

Shame on you, dubs.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

*SOB*

If only they could use their powers for good.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

What horrendous Tripe! I think you need to drop 50 IQ points to be inspired by that! Seriously is that meant to inspire 4 year olds in the ministry. It's well done to be fair ,but talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel to inspire the preaching work. Instead of spending all that money and time to produce this, the leaders in Crooklynn, might do a much better job getting off there fat asses, and start preaching themselves in harder areas. Pathetic! Next thing you you know they'll have their own JW sesame street or muppets to indoctrinate the young.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

A real view of a culture that's more interested in a fire engine than a prophet of Jehovah. Priorities, priorities. At least the girl still has curiosity and imagination and respect for strangers. If only we could all be more like that humble, young girl.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    A real view of a culture that's more interested in a fire engine than a prophet of Jehovah. Priorities, priorities. At least the girl still has curiosity and imagination and respect for strangers. If only we could all be more like that humble, young girl.

My dear Fred, mock not the fire engine! It, and the selfless persons who operate it, will save more lives, and improve the community far more than the JWs ever could. Because you say the Witnesses are more important than the fire engine, I encourage you to set fire to your humble abode. Who will be the ones to save you? The Witnesses, or the local fire department? Please do this, and then tell me how it went. And furthermore, that girl has the naïveté that the Witnesses want. She's not mature enough to question what they're telling her. Perfect, isn't it, Fred?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Good point Fred, The witnesses could certainly learn more about curiosity, imagination and respect from her. Its too bad the witnesses destroy that in people!

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Dear SirNose586, if people built with more fire-resistant materials, and were more careful, fires could be avoided. 2 Peter 3 speaks of a fire that the world won't be able to put out, even by the selfless firemen of which you speak. Maturity is very much required to understand what the Witnesses are trying to tell. Even the most alert among them/us are saved with difficulty, so how will those who mock have a chance? No, it's far from a perfect world we live in. But, then, God is not one to be mocked.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

to Tyrone van leyen: I think we all can learn more about curiosity, imagination, and respect, even as Jesus commended the little children for their humility. Ad hominem attacks hardly inspire these positive virtues, even in those who dearly love their enemies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit