A Morning on Mulberry Street (pro-JW cartoon)

by indoubt 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    A real view of a culture that's more interested in a fire engine than a prophet of Jehovah. Priorities, priorities. At least the girl still has curiosity and imagination and respect for strangers. If only we could all be more like that humble, young girl.

Tell me Fred, what would Q Bert your alter ego, be interested in...considering the content of his last post on Junction-Guys thread?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/130390/2320143/post.ashx#2320143

• prophecor
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Here's an edited and more truthful version of the Mulberry nightmare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg-pK_twCbM

W.Once

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I served as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer and each vignette on A Morning on Mulberry Street was realistic. I stand by all of what I've said here, without having to look at some "more accurate" representation. Many are just too busy with their day-to-day lives to even notice when JWs come by, whether at home or at their work place or wherever else. I heard of them every once in a while when I was in school and apparently didn't pay much attention, from what I can remember.

There is more than one way to try to hide from Jehovah. Apostates try with specious reasoning and disrespect. The attitudes found at 2 Timothy 3:1-5 cause many to feel no need for any warning, or any discussion about how to cure the ills found in the world around us. As if they themselves have nothing to change, or as if anyone coming to their door without an appointment has nothing of interest to say to them. To these negative attitudes may be added being presumptuous/closed-minded/arrogant, if I do say so myself. Jehovah knows them only from a distance, the Scriptures say.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Care to respond to my comment, Fred?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    I served as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer and each vignette on A Morning on Mulberry Street was realistic. I stand by all of what I've said here, without having to look at some "more accurate" representation. Many are just too busy with their day-to-day lives to even notice when JWs come by, whether at home or at their work place or wherever else. I heard of them every once in a while when I was in school and apparently didn't pay much attention, from what I can remember.

Fred, that's because in the grand scheme of things, the JW's are insignifigant.

There is more than one way to try to hide from Jehovah. Apostates try with specious reasoning and disrespect. The attitudes found at 2 Timothy 3:1-5 cause many to feel no need for any warning, or any discussion about how to cure the ills found in the world around us. As if they themselves have nothing to change, or as if anyone coming to their door without an appointment has nothing of interest to say to them. To these negative attitudes may be added being presumptuous/closed-minded/arrogant, if I do say so myself. Jehovah knows them only from a distance, the Scriptures say.

The fact that you are saying this to a board made up mostly of former JW's is hilarious! Why is it that anybody with a pulse and a clip on tie, speaks for Jehovah? Then when no one agrees with your "insider information", you go on the attack and accuse others of what you personify. It's taken a while for you to show your true colors....first Q Bert, now Fred.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I served as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer and

Wow, a real celebrity in our midst!

Slim

• Gill
    Gill

FRED!!!! Get a life!!!

If God's so busy that he can't sort out Sudan and all the other nastiness going on in the world why would he give two hoots about a silly animation!

Get Real, Fred!!

Sometimes you pontificate over such bull shit that one feels that one must express ones irritation with you.....sometimes!!

Otherwise, the very fact that you're still posting here shows there's still hope for you to join the dark side....before it's too late!

• carla
    carla

"Many are just too busy with their day-to-day lives to even notice when JWs come by, whether at home or at their work place or wherever else"

Or maybe people know very little about jw's in general but know that they are cult, weirdo's, don't do holidays and don't take blood. That's what most people know about jw's. You'd think after all these years of placing litter and fs they might actually have their message out? No one knows what the 'message' of jw's is. Most don't even know if they are considered Christian or not, or if they believe in Jesus of the bible. Some have a vague idea that they have a whacked out idea of Jesus and Him turning into an angel or something, still most are not clear on that either. People aren't hiding from your jihivihi Qbert, they are purposely staying away from false prophets.

• DJK
    DJK

Why is it that anybody with a pulse and a clip on tie, speaks for Jehovah?

That's a good one who are you. I remember wearing those clip on's until I was 18. My father was such a slave to his God, he never taught me anything but God. I finally learned how to do a real tie when I was 23, from my father in-law who was a better father to me than my real father.

Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, I would be doing you and the entire congragas of Jehovah's Witnesses an injustice calling you a brown nose. If fact your whole head is brown. While in search of your paradise with no pain, sorrow and death, your head is so deep in Jehovah's rectal passage you are blind to the pain, sorrow and death you leave in your wake.

Door to door service? Zep 2;3 "Seek Jehovah, all you meek one's of the earth". Are you meek Fred? When I feel I am meek, I will seek Jehovah. Until then, I don't need people, especially people who don't care about the destruction they blindly cause living in tunnel vision, coming to my door preaching the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit