A Morning on Mulberry Street (pro-JW cartoon)

by indoubt 52 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    A real view of a culture that's more interested in a fire engine than a prophet of Jehovah. Priorities, priorities. At least the girl still has curiosity and imagination and respect for strangers. If only we could all be more like that humble, young girl.

Someone needs to teach the little girl about "stranger danger". Listening to the Jehovah's Witnesses is not going to bring you salvation, so it's not important. Someone's house on fire is important. Also the possible injury or loss of a neighbor due to a fire is important. Placing the magazine with a little girl is not right. They should of spoke with her parents. I don't think that a Jehovah's Witness would like someone placing religious literature to their child? They'd have a stroke! That claymation show is a joke! They're frustrated because no one wants to listen to them? They don't listen to anyone, so why should they be frustrated.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    A real view of a culture that's more interested in a fire engine than a prophet of Jehovah. Priorities, priorities. At least the girl still has curiosity and imagination and respect for strangers. If only we could all be more like that humble, young girl.

Tell me Fred, what would Q Bert your alter ego, be interested in...considering the content of his last post on Junction-Guys thread?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/130390/2320143/post.ashx#2320143

Q Bert...Fred...or whoever you are...how about an answer to the question?

Someone needs to teach the little girl about "stranger danger".

MsMcDucket you hit the nail squarely on the head! After reviewing the link above, would you want Q Bert/Fred spending time with this little girl unsupervised?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I only got to view about 1/2 of this video. I will finish watching it when I get to Dayton and use Darin's high speed wireless internet.

Fred Hathaway flip flops so much on his personal involvement in the JW's. He was a JW, then he wasnt, He was never a JW, He was a pioneer, he cant make up his mind what he was. I believe he is a full fledged JW that has caught himself up in lies on here, and is making up more tales as he goes along to cover his tracks.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

The light is good at showing true colors.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

They may have a false idea as to what false is. Humans are fallible, after all.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway
    When I feel I am meek, I will seek Jehovah.

That pretty much sums up why Satan's world is in the mess it's in.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

We all need supervision. That's why everyone's accountable.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

to Junction-Guy [and the by-standers]:

I was baptized, though I hadn't qualified properly. The elders in that congregation knew it, but said it was the only way they could help me. Since I was baptized, I and others called me a JW, and was even appointed as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer. A few months after I was baptized, there was a JC. After a year or two, I was re-appointed as an RAP. After another 2 couple years, the local body removed their sponsorship from me as a publisher. Then I moved congregations and, after a few months, was assigned to the Pioneer Assist Others program and published while I was on it. Then there was another JC and I was removed again from publishing. After a while they allowed me to comment again. Then there was another JC in December 2005, and the announcement was made that "... is NOT one of JWs", validating the conclusion I had come to myself, that I should have be DF'd back in 1992, when the first JC was formed.

It's hard enough to follow something in one's own life, so I'm not surprised if some can't keep everything straight, given the various threads and whatnot. Life isn't always easy to understand.

— Freddy/Q.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

We all need supervision. That's why everyone's accountable.

Q Bert/Fred ....If your past includes ....[edited for privacy] then you have no business going door to door in any neighborhood. If you want to to some good, then go preach to similar offendors in prison.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Respectful boundaries, thankfully, are learned in the Congregation setting — whether in prison or in the Kingdom Hall — in the presence of good association and examples. New, healthy ways of thinking do, fortunately, affect one's actions, even if it does take time and diligent effort. Trust in Jehovah is key. We dare not go back to our own thinking, even if what was inappropriate was consensual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit