Going to see the elders, don't know how do drop the bomb.

by Anti-Christ 47 Replies latest social current

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The only ripple you could possibly cause in their continuum is if you arrange it for a night when the big game is one and then don't turn up

Other than that the defenses will be up within two seconds of you starting a tirade and you will just be diminished in their eyes.

"Exercise in futility" is how I would label it, too. I admire your chutzpah, though

• zagor
    zagor

Oh that's simple, just tell them you are Anti-Christ

I'm sure that will do it :)

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THEM.....JUST TELL NOT INTERESTED....SIMPLE AND CLEAN...STAND UP...TELL THEM YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN BEING SOMEONE ELSE'S

CONTROLLED ROBOT....THAT SHOULD DO IT....GOOD LUCK

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I said:

"I don't have to defend myself to you. The only person I have to answer to is God. In fact, I no longer even want to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Either tell them to kiss your **S or don't go at all.

nj

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Thank you all for your good(and hilarious) sugestions. I know the best thing would probably to just chill and never mind the meeting with them but I like reneeisorym simple and strait to the point attitude

I don't have to defend myself to you. The only person I have to answer to is God.

I just whanted to"take the power back" if you know what I mean by that. I guess to get that feeling I should try some therapy or something like that.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    just whanted to"take the power back" if you know what I mean by that. I guess to get that feeling I should try some therapy

Therapy would be good to help resolve lingering issues.

As for taking the power back, it's all attitude. Just think about it for a minute and you'll realize there is overwhelming evidence (found on this forum and many other sites and books) that the real apostate in the picture is the WT Society and its corrupt and hypocritical leadership. They've lied, misinformed, taught people to be judgmental and ruined lives and wrecked family relationships, all in the name of a loving God.

Once you get that firmly planted in your mind, it allows you to occupy the moral high ground in any dub confrontation you face. You'll find yourself feeling sorry for them and once you arrive at that point, you're free. This feeling of righteousness will remove the nagging sense that you need to tell them off. You will be at peace with yourself.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I can think of two different things that you could say to get things rolling.

1. Say hello to my little friend. (Reach into your jacket, watch them diving behind chairs)

2. (Mexican accent) Repentance! I don't need to show you any stinking repentence!

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

I doubt you really are "anti-Christ" the term is misused and misunderstood. WOW there are a lot of replies on your post. DO NOT PLAY BY THEIR RULES. They do not answer to you and you don't answer to them. You are free to leave and they can't say or do a thing (legally). They are just another set of people. Treat them like any other person and when it gets personal the information isn't owed them! Challenge them if need be but don't let them into your home I think. I would only go at them with a full arsenal of information but WHY BOTHER?

See :

Growing Up in a Religion of

Hate

Jerry Bergman, Ph.D.

At

http://www.premier1.net/~raines/hate.html

You can google “Watchtower pyramid” , “Watchtower Occult” , “Watchtower United Nations” , “Watchtower scandal” , “Watchtower false prophecy” and get an eyeful. Of course, using the Internet is discouraged what with all the news on them being BAD there. All that BAD news is dismissed as “apostate”. A misnomer I think. Heretical is likely a better term. TOO BAD. If it wasn’t true the WT would sue for libel and shut down the website. THEY HAVE in one case where one guy didn’t want to fight in court over his well researched and documented attack on them with there own literature’s words. He must have really bugged someone! They can’t sue because the BAD news about them is TRUE.

• Gregor
    Gregor

...some kind of sick sence of empowerment I'm looking for.

Now, there's a man after my own heart!

Go to the meeting. prepare a few brief "gotcha" remarks on (I suggest) the '95 flip flop on 1914. The flip flop on blood fractions...etc You get the idea. Take no more than 5 mins. to give these to them machine gun style. This is not a conversation, it is your declaration. As a conclusion tell them you have seen through the org.and recognize it as a cult that calls itself the "truth" but can't allow any one to question them. I would then announce that I was DA'ing myself and whip out a signed DA letter that touches on all your talking points. Hand it to the nearest elder you pass on your way to the exit. Go have a beer. The next morning drop a copy of your letter into the post to every brother and sister you have an address for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit