Going to see the elders, don't know how do drop the bomb.

by Anti-Christ 47 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I must ring the 'futility' bell once again.

But, if you must do it, then have a little fun with it - since it will be the last chance you will get likely.

Why not call them and say that due to work schedules, you will only be able to meet with them on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning at perhaps 3AM. Could they, in their brotherly love, find it within their hearts and schedules to do that for you?

Then, get up at 0305 and call them, telling them you are running a little late. Do the same at 0320, 0340. Then finally at 0400 call and tell them you might have to postpone till this time next week due to car problems. Be kind and persuasive. DO it again next week.

Your announcement will be forthcoming and you would have gotten a little revenge without leaving the house.

Jeff

• journey-on
    journey-on

I see your point, Gregor.

Each personality will approach this sort of thing differently. In my past, if I had been brought before a JC (I just faded), I would have wanted to EXPOSE this creepy organization for what it is. I would have very verbally raked them over the coals. But, now, I realize that that just snaps their minds closed and all they then see and hear is a raving apostate lunatic. They won't even hear what you are saying. You need to figure out what will "leave a bad taste in their brains" (I love that phrase!) with that particular group of elders that you know.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

gregor ; gives some of ther best advice here if you want to piss them off. i would start knocking at your elder friends doors. bible in hand. at some off hour. and start asking them about why the wt is a false prophet. and start throwing out dates. etc. go to all their doors and work them over till they ask you to leave. then call them hypocrites. if they can't stand what they are trying to do to you. oh i just wish they were calling me. start calling them night and day. just reverse everything they are doing to you on them. boy i could make it hell for your elders.

• sf
    sf

Count me in with gregors, johnny and inbyathreads comments.

I say DECLARE!

But then, what else WOULD I say?

sKally

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

This is good stuff, keep it coming!!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I doubt you really are "anti-Christ" the term is misused and misunderstood.

Dude, it's only an alias. I choosed it because ( and I think it's ovious by now ) I like to shock people a bit.

• dawg
    dawg

You guys are going to love this man... when they showed up at my door Saturday afternoon aroud 1PM I told them I was too busy to talk to them about my "spiritual health" which they had said they were worried about. I told them that I'd be happy to allow them in if they wanted to come in and have a bong hit and drink a beer and watch my bulldawgs on the TV but I didn't have time for that witness crap today. That pretty much did it! huff

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

That's hilarious!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit