Going to see the elders, don't know how do drop the bomb.

by Anti-Christ 47 Replies latest social current

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I think it's an exercise in futility

I get your point.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

OK, so you go and stir up the muck. They find you guilty of muck stirring. They won't be taught anything except that you can stir muck. They won't reason, nor will they learn, they will convict and smugly sit there as you spin in the muck you stir.

Stay home and make mud pies or something more beneficial.

W.Once

• Honesty
    Honesty

You will be wasting your time.

JW's believe everything their gods on the Governing Body tell them no matter what evidence to the contrary is in front of them.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I want to leave with a bang, I want them to have a bad after taste in their brains.

If you want to "leave with a bang" create an information package that exposes the cult for what it is and send it to every JW you know - save the elders for last - most likely elders won't read it anyway. If you're very lucky, maybe one person will start thinking. If not, at least you'll create a stir. You'll also ensure that they'll never speak to you again if that's what you want.

W

• Highlander
    Highlander

I suggest you maintain your inactive/faded status. I don't know you, but maybe you have family still in the borg? If so, as an inactive you'll probably be able to maintain contact with your

family and be a positive influence to their negative lives within the j-dub cult.

Tell them you're not ready to meet with them at this time due to personal reasons/depression, etc.

• journey-on
    journey-on

You want to lash out. You want to EXPLAIN. You want to rage at them. But, you can only do it on the congregational level and unfortunately, at that low level, they won't be effected by it. It's the upper level of the Tower that needs to be lashed out at and THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED by you or any other r&f. They are hidden, protected, and sheltered from the local congregational rants and raves. I know this sounds frustrating and hopeless, but it's best IMO to just ignore the locals because "going out with a bang" will do nothing but make them feel even more holier than thou.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Tell them you're not ready to meet with them at this time due to personal reasons/depression, etc.

Beautiful! Works every time.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Tell them this...........No thank you, do to my honesty and personal integrity I rather not serve and support a obviously corrupt and hypocritical corporation as the WTS.

I've born witness to the personal damage it causes individuals and testified to the false prophesying business for what it is structured on. Now that I'm free of it's

manipulative slavery I can say with certainly I will never again be a slave to such blatant corruption. I've cast down the disgusting thing, so now my mind is clear,

my soul is full of purity and honesty, ......... my heart is happy again !

The truth has set me free.......won't you please give the truth a chance it might help you too ?

Best regards...... agape love ,

• 5go
    5go
    You want to lash out. You want to EXPLAIN. You want to rage at them. But, you can only do it on the congregational level and unfortunately, at that low level, they won't be effected by it. It's the upper level of the Tower that needs to be lashed out at and THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED by you or any other r&f. They are hidden, protected, and sheltered from the local congregational rants and raves. I know this sounds frustrating and hopeless, but it's best IMO to just ignore the locals because "going out with a bang" will do nothing but make them feel even more holier than thou.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Don't go.

They'll have you on their playing field if you do, and anything you do will only re-inforce their preconceptions.

tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit