Going to see the elders, don't know how do drop the bomb.

by Anti-Christ 47 Replies latest social current

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I have been inactive for about 3-4 years they want to meet with me(sure took them a long time) I'm not to sure what angle to go with. I definitively do not believe in the borg. any more but not too sure about the bible( still searching ). I want to leave with a bang, I want them to have a bad after taste in their brains. So I'm asking for suggestions.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Tell them your usid on JWD. They should get the point.

• JH
    JH

Put this on your door:

IP: hK4GFJfpC31QwIYk

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Going to see the elders, don't know how do drop the bomb.

You can start by telling them your screen name is Anti-Christ, I think they'll get the message.

edit: Sorry IP-Sec, I guess I should have read the other replies before posting....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I have been inactive for about 3-4 years they want to meet with me(sure took them a long time) I'm not to sure what angle to go with. I definitively do not believe in the borg. any more but not too sure about the bible( still searching ). I want to leave with a bang, I want them to have a bad after taste in their brains. So I'm asking for suggestions.

You don't have to meet with them if you don't want to. You're in charge of the situation.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I want them to have a bad after taste in their brains.

It won't be as satisfying as you hope. I'd just skip the whole thing.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Walk into the meeting with a copy of CoC in hand.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Ok I guess I was not clear. I know I don't have to see them but I WANT TO. I want to see them flip out, it's more of a personnal vendetta, some kind of sick sence of empowerment I'm looking for.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    It won't be as satisfying as you hope. I'd just skip the whole thing.

Yea, that is someting I'm worried about.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ok I guess I was not clear. I know I don't have to see them but I WANT TO. I want to see them flip out, it's more of a personnal vendetta, some kind of sick sence of empowerment I'm looking for.

Whatever turns you on. Personally, I think it's an exercise in futility.IMHO

I fully support your right to do as you see fit. You are in charge. But, you knew that already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit