Kind of Neat... for me at least.

by RichieRich 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Like my buddy bear?

Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

A little bigger, and he could double as a basketball hoop?

Hey, it gives me an idea about parachuting, too.

You know, attach the 'chute to the earrings instead of the back pack.

That would be neat- maybe get in the Guinness Book with a stunt like that!

Mmmmm, Guinness!

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic....then you can get the "cd in the lip" thingy

• Jourles
    Jourles
    In the next 10-20 years, when you start seeing my generation taking over the business world

It's your life to do as you see fit Rich, but don't expect a generation of kids that appear as you do to take over the business world. I realize that your generation will be taking over, but what I meant was, do not expect to climb the corporate ladder very far with that personalized look(if climbing that ladder interests you). As far as you are taking this body augmentation of yours, I imagine that owning a body mod/tat shop is in your future?

Just remember, the more you change your body, the less mainstream jobs will become available to you. It's a fact, and one you probably already realize.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Kinda cool.

The business world is changing but not quite as fast as you think it will Richie. In the 80's the popular trend was punk rockers with very similar piercings. They grew up and changed the business attire from Suits and Ties to Khakis and golf shirts.

A big change but not revolutionary. When meeting with international clients most company representatives will still put on a suit and tie as a common global dress code.

Looks like fun, but I'd suggest a bit of caution if you are planning on a business career. Change is happening, but it takes time.

Until then, enjoy some retro as well as current pictures of a 80's icon.b :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Snider

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

HeY RichieRich, ouch! Not for me but then again not my ears,

Now if only I could stretch my bank account.

It's a really slow process, and can get expensive if you're not careful

Sounds as if you know how to stetch your account.

abr

• BFD
    BFD

That is way too cool. How long did it take your buddy to get his ear lobe like that? It looks like it hurts but to each their own, right? I was 45 years old before I got my first tattoo. At least it won't droop as far!

BFD

• kid-A
    kid-A

So what happens when you're 55 years old and you realize that you don't want that look anymore? Can you un-stretch them?

No way. The only option would be cutting off the hanging skin and trying to re-section the remaining ends into some sort of lobe, but it would be a very expensive and complex plastic surgical procedure, with lots of scarring.

• Undecided
    Undecided

If you keep it up people will think you came from some jungle tribe from a rain forest somewhere.

Ken P.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    No way. The only option would be cutting off the hanging skin and trying to re-section the remaining ends into some sort of lobe, but it would be a very expensive and complex plastic surgical procedure, with lots of scarring.

Actually, there are tons of other options. Even as large as my ears are, I can remove the jewelry, and they will shrink back to about 10mm. From there, the fistula can be removed, and then either stitched up or electrocauterized.

The process isn't horribly expensive, nor complex, and there is hardly any scarring.

I've done the research, and I'm fully willing to undergo the procedure, and actually plan on doing it once I'm out of college.

But for the time being, I'll be who I am.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

If my business keeps going well, maybe I'll hire you for "protection".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit