Kind of Neat... for me at least.

by RichieRich 42 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life
    She could do proper size piercings just to the side of her old holes, or if she's interested, and mom allows, she could try wearing some plugs (what I wear, but on a much smaller level, 8g or 6g perhaps) which should make the slits a bit more attractive.

cough, cough, cough It just wouldn't be fair to her, to use plugs, she would always feel so inferior to you, and striving to match you, would be useless.

PS Proud of the tongue ring. Never seen that one. What is the purpose for that one? Can't quite see a use for it. But no teeth damage. YEA

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    cough, cough, cough It just wouldn't be fair to her, to use plugs, she would always feel so inferior to you, and striving to match you, would be useless.

Stretching the ears doesn't have to be an ongoing process. If she finds that a certain size plug fits comfortably in her ear, it can help her feel more confident about the slit then not wearing any jewelry at all. Of course, she's 15, and that's up to your discretion.

PS Proud of the tongue ring. Never seen that one. What is the purpose for that one? Can't quite see a use for it. But no teeth damage. YEA

It has no purpose! Its funny, and its uncommon, and its fun to show off. But there's no "benefit" from it. And it scares the CRAP out of the people at the dentist's office! They always get big eyes, and then go find their friends and bring them in to show them...

• horrible life
    horrible life
    And it scares the CRAP out of the people at the dentist's office! They always get big eyes, and then go find their friends and bring them in to show them...

LOL I have been known to do that!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit