Kind of Neat... for me at least.

by RichieRich 42 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that's awesome! only thing stretched out on me is my belly...when's that gonna be popular? LOL

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

OMG..Ritchie..you are turning in to one of THOSE people.

You know..the kind of people I want to stare at, but I'm afraid they might say something to me and I'll be afraid.

i think it's very weird. but i'm happy that you're happy.

lisa

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I seen a show on National Geographic that dealt with this type of thing.

They also stretched their lower lips.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

richie you could do that thing with your neck next - where you place metal bangles around it - adding new ones given you an elongated neck, of course when you remove them your head falls off! Great party trick though!

Did you did that suspended suicide thingy yet?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

hey...quit it!!! you all stop giving him ideas..

lmao @ the neck thing.

lisa

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So it's taken about 6 months to stretch them this far. It's a really slow process, and can get expensive if you're not careful.

I know that an inch seems a bit excessive, but check this out- everyday in America there are more body piercings and tattoos done than children born. And when an act exceeds the birth rate, that makes it pretty main stream. In the next 10-20 years, when you start seeing my generation taking over the business world, things are going to look a lot differently.

For the record, it doesn't hurt like you think it hurts, the worse thing I've ever had to deal with with them was a little bit of soreness. MY ears get cold when there's a strong wind blowing, and they whistle when I have the windows in my car down. Other than that, there's no problem.

You know..the kind of people I want to stare at, but I'm afraid they might say something to me and I'll be afraid.

Generally, THOSE people do it for themselves. If you compliment them, and offer an original comment, (not "Did that hurt") I'm sure they'll respond better than you think.

And Crumpet- the suspension is next month.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Don't stop until they reach your shoulders.

That way, it'll be even better.

Plus you could hang stuff, like pots and pans, or a beer cooler from 'em!

Cheers,

BA

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Don't stop until they reach your shoulders.

Like my buddy Bear???

alt

• undercover
    undercover

So what happens when you're 55 years old and you realize that you don't want that look anymore? Can you un-stretch them?

• lisavegas420

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit