Kind of Neat... for me at least.

by RichieRich 42 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So its no surprise to most of the people here, but I stretch my earlobes.

And I just reached sort of a big milestone, for me I guess.

I made it to an inch.

that's 25 mm, for you crazy not Americans stuck on the metric system.

And considering the original hole was exactly 1 mm in diameter, I just think its cool I increased the size by 25 times.

Now if only I could stretch my bank account.

alt

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hopefully your g/f doesn't see your earlobe hole as a usefull way to grab hold of you when she's upset or wants you to take out the trash.

Other than that it looks great!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Hopefully your g/f doesn't see your earlobe hole as a usefull way to grab hold of you when she's upset or wants you to take out the trash.

HAHA! She does like to grab them to pull me close and tell me something, or to pull my head down so she can whisper something in my ear.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ewww. Richie, pardon, chere, but what if some ol' drunk in a bar gets hold of those lobes?!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Ewww. Richie, pardon, chere, but what if some ol' drunk in a bar gets hold of those lobes?!!!

Frannie, I didn't know that you knew that I bounced. It's happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again, but lobes can handle a TON of tugging. There's little to no chance of someone just walking up and grabbing an ear and yanking, and having it tear in two. Usually, they go for the nose ring first anyhow.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I didn't know that you knew that I bounced. It's happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again, but lobes can handle a TON of tugging. There's little to no chance of someone just walking up and grabbing an ear and yanking, and having it tear in two. Usually, they go for the nose ring first anyhow.

I used to work in clubs, Richie. You LOOK like a bouncer, chere! I hope you bounce really well, Richie, cause I've seen what a torn ear lobe looks like and it bleeds like a stuck pig. (shudders)

Anyway, your lobes and rings are spiffy in my opin. Good luck with 'em!

Frannie

• Cass
    Cass

Aaaawww I thought I was cool coz i finally got my nose pierced

How much further are you going to stretch them? How much can you stretch them before they wont go back?

looks like your past that

Cass

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Richie, I respect you and wish you well in every thing you try, but I do have to say with regards to that ring in you ear, "OWWWWW!"

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

How long did it take you to stretch it that far?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

OUCH. Sorry, kiddo, I just don't get it. I think long term, in the care home (which is why my tat is on my back, not my chest:) )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit