For women: your view of strip clubs

by Paralipomenon 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I can't see why anyone would want to go and spend money on strip clubs.

Some of them have good lunch specials.

W

• minimus
    minimus

Frannie, are you sure you that's how you got that irritation????

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, are you sure you that's how you got that irritation????

LOL! Welp....since I've never had that sort of irritation in that location at any other time....I'm very sure, Mini.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I never understood the attraction.

I mean, who doesn't know that you're paying a considerable amount of money to have someone pretend they're interested in you when they're no? Plus, you're paying to be sexually frustrated.

I might enjoy looking at the male reviews on tv or whatever (just like I enjoy watching hot male actors) but I personally couldn't imagine wanting to see a show in person or getting any personal attention from a dancer. And I wouldn't understand a man who wanted this from a female dancer.

We couldn't afford for my husband to spend any money at all at one of these places, so I'd be really, really upset if he did.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Not a woman here ... but ...

Ms. Rub a Dub doesn't mind my going as long as she goes too ...

She seems to enjoy critiqueing the girls, i.e. who has had their boobs done, etc.

In the end, it's great to be able to leave with someone who loves you!

Rub a Dub

• BrentR
    BrentR

You could easily spend much more going to a ball game or concert. Most men I know get bored going to them after awhile. My wife still hires strippers for my birthday or our anniversary. Because there is humiliation of me involved it's more for her entertainment then mine.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I know my bf goes from time to time. I'm not crazy about it, but I'm not against them either..

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I dont mind If I go along. I think I have more fun then the guy does..........

I have had some fun with a few of the dancers, just goofing around! Even got kicked of the stage one time.......

• Descender
    Descender

The strip clubs in my area aren't bad. I havent' gone to any of them in awhile. But some years ago, right after my ex-wife left and started working at a strip club herself, I started going once a week of so with my some of my friends. If you got there at around 6pm, there was no cover charge and you could get quarter beers until 8pm. I live in a college town and most of the girls were college girls trying to make a few extra bucks and I even dated a couple of them, one of them being an ex-JW. Those relationships didn't amount to much, but were fun at the time.

I don't have much of a desire to go to strip clubs anymore and my new wife isn't really into that sort of thing, but she doesn't mind if I go every once in awhile if I want to hang out with my friends. And I really wouldn't mind at all if she wanted to go to a male strip club. Trust is a good thing.

• juni
    juni

Never been; don't intend to.

I feel a couple should feel aroused by each other. IMO men look better w/a towel on their lower half if they're flaccid. If not, then absolutely no towel. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit