For women: your view of strip clubs

by Paralipomenon 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Xena - you are moving several hundred miles from the nearest club - but when you venture down south which we hope you do - then we'll see what we can do to arrange entertainment. I have an apartment I can use with notice in Edinburgh so when you fancy a weekend - let me know! Dunno if LT will trust us two to behave tho! hehe!

• Xena
    Xena
    Dunno if LT will trust us two to behave tho! hehe!

He is probably hoping we won't.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    He is probably hoping we won't.

well he can count on that! seriously once you are settled it would be lovely to have a night out! Drag you to some comedy clubs for some good heckling and ale!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

From the inside or the outside?

After working in one for some years back in the 70's, I'd hafta say it's not my favorite thing to do, but the income helped support my single-parent family much better than a desk job or a job slinging hash, etc. And the men that come there deserve to be "clipped." Also, it isn't the strip clubs or strippers that destroy marriages. It's the man who goes there. If not there, he'll go somewhere else, because he's gonna cheat anyway. You'd be amazed at the people that go to strip clubs, from Shriners to Baptist Convention attendees, to District Court Judges to politicians to media stars.

From the outside, just about the same. If the man's gonna go there, he's lookin' to cheat anyway. It isn't the way the wife looks or her appearance that's sent him there necessarily. It's his boredom and thirst for adventure and excitement. Helluva place to go for it.

Frannie

• Gerard
    Gerard

Very, very sad places.

• ninja
    ninja

surely a womans view of strip clubs is from the stage or outside..peering in to see if their hubby is inside

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Women DO go to strip clubs, too. Not just the male strip clubs, but the strip clubs for men, also.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Strip clubs are fantasy-based businesses designed to separate people (typically men) from their potential real lives and earnings, just as the Watchtower Society does. One operates under the pretense of entertainment, the other salvation.

Both make big bucks off of superficial yearnings, surrounded by fake people and vampires.

Both operate on false hopes. Both attract and engender losers with a capital L.

That being said, I think they're great places for rejectable men and sorrowful women who have nothing to offer in this world. To each his own; even lowlifes need to make a living off each other and it's perfectly legal to do so.

~Sue

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

No touching, we're all good.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Both attract and engender losers with a capital L.

What can I say? I'm a graduate of Screw U.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit