For women: your view of strip clubs

by Paralipomenon 72 Replies latest social relationships

• blondie
    blondie
    Not for us. I always said my hubby CAN go if he wants to, but then I get to go to a MALE strip club too. He said he never wants to go

Good response.

Blondie

• Xena
    Xena
    The truth is it's a ripoff! It's all about taking your $$$.

How is it a ripoff exactly? Of course it's about money, don't you expect to get paid when you work?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

My hubby has been to strip clubs without me,

I fully trusted him not to fool around with any of the dancers.

He went with his workmate (they both worked nightshift as well) would go pick up his girlfriend who worked as a stripper.

I got paid to babysit her son for the night while she worked.

I would definitely go with him to a strip club, a CLASSY ONE,

and I'd pick the most beautiful girl there, and pay for a lap dance!

But that's just me...I know most women wouldnt do that.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

There's a strip club near where I work,

It's a great place to go and kill time, spend a few bucks for lunch,

The women are great, I am seriously NOT KIDDING when I say the food is great too,

• minimus
    minimus

Most strippers continue to come to you asking if you want a dance. $20 a dance is a lot if you want to spend a couple of hrs. Plus at night in NYC it's a $20 cover. You can very easily "waste" a lot of money there. I've left many times spending over $300 and for what? You pay for the fun and fantasy but it ain't cheap!......(and btw, some girls don't really "work" all that much whereas others do).

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it is expensive, but usually get offers from girls for them strip for me for free, so money is never usually an issue

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Hey guys, note the topic....

(of course if we want to post perhaps we could with a small cover charge)

• unique1
    unique1

Doesn't bother me in the least. He can go with the boys or we can go together. I think it is a riot.

No it wouldn't bother me, I know he'll be coming home to me
    No it wouldn't bother me, I'll go with him.

• Xena
    Xena
    You pay for the fun and fantasy but it ain't cheap!......(and btw, some girls don't really "work" all that much whereas others do).

exactly you pay for fun and fantasy....

and btw some people don't work regardless of the what job they have. (as I sit here posting at work. )

but usually get offers from girls for them strip for me for free, so money is never usually an issue

ditto.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Any single guys reading this post pay very close attention to the varied replies from women. Then carefully think which type you would want to commit the rest of your life with. Do you want to live with a women that feels the need to control you and your activities? When a husband tries to control his wife he get labeled as a chauvinist, insecure, controlling etc.

THIS IS A BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARD THAT GETS GLOSSED OVER IN OUR SOCIETY.

Anytime I see a guy going out with a women who has a whole laundry list of what she will "LET" him do or not do I make a point to have a long talk with him about control issues. If a woman has an insecurity that is her baby to deal with and it is dealt with by not projecting them onto her husband. That is disfunctional and not healthy for either spouse.

Worse yet I know of several women that forbid their hubbies from going to strip clubs but they still go out for ladies night out wearing an "F-me" dress. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Guys you are better off playing the field for many more years that to get hitched up with a manipulative, insecure control freak. It is worse then death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit