For women: your view of strip clubs

by Paralipomenon 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I have heard two vastly differing viewpoints on this subject over the years. Regarding your significant other, would you care if they went to a strip club or not?

Some examples:

Yes it would bother me, it's tantamount to cheating.
    Yes it would bother me, but I'd rather know he's going than lie about it.
    No it wouldn't bother me, I know he'll be coming home to me
    No it wouldn't bother me, I'll go with him.

Just curious where the opinions of the female posters here lie.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Don't mind as long as I know about it and there is no touching. When I went to stringfellows the stripper was paid to be on his knee and I gave him a black eye in front of Brad Pitts entourage. It wasnt his fault and I feel bad about it still. I was younger then.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hate them...hatem hatem hatem. I watched as they destroyed the marriages of my sister in law and a neighbor. They become addictions to some men and thousands of dollars are poured into the habit not to mention the men ARENT home with their wives and families, often come home loaded and broke and the wives feel horrible about themselves as women because their mommy bodies dont compare to that um...woman...wrapped around that pole with the implants.

My eldest said the first thing he was going to do after he turned 18 was go to a strip club and I burst out in tears. He thought I was crazy. Thanks UNCLE B for the great example.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I don't mind them!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I don't see a problem with a night out on a milestone birthday or bachelor party. But I don't get the guys that make it their regular weekend hangout. Seems so empty and vapid. Just my opinion though.

-ithinkisee

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Just curious where the opinions of the female posters here lie.

Depends on what day you ask me....

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

No it wouldn't bother me, as long as l go with him.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mzzz. Rabbit sez:

No it wouldn't bother me, I'll go with him.

We go 2 - 3 times a year, it's all good fun. It all depends on the individuals not being jealous or overbearing. AND...they must be totally secure in their love. Which we are, so there !

Rabbit

• restrangled
    restrangled

Not OK.

r.

• Xena
    Xena

I don't mind. And I enjoy going myself from time to time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit