My mom was Kidnapped By the FBI Today She told Me F@#$ OFF!!

by Sparkplug 63 Replies latest social family

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Buttlight~ I don't think I did know that. I am so sorry hon. Gives me hope to see all of you that have made it through. Thanks for letting me know that. Especially people like you that I think are normal enough...except for that damn light in your rear! hehe

Arrow~ I could just feel that and when I read it...I cried. I love you. That is it. I love you.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I didnt cry for her when she died. I cried for myself.

Sweetie I know that feeling and I have wondered how this will feel. Thank you for all your encouragement.

Renneisorym~

My great grandmother eventually got so crazy that she was happy.

I thought she was at that state to stay and was really hoping for that. Maybe that was why I was so shocked. Hoping we can get her back there...I hope.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

My heart goes out to you Decki. One of the wards, in the Service that I manage, caters to severe dementia. I also regularly visit some of the old-folks homes, including those that care for the moderately demented. Its heart-rending just to visit those places, far less have a family member there.

{{{hugs}}}

Hey LT~ How are You? Drunk on Love I hope! I thank you for your kind words and yes it is really heart wrenching. But suprisingly it has given me a heart where I thought I had none in this area regarding my mom. So it is a good thing in some ways. Hopefully this treatment of UTI will change things a bit for her and we can get her back to that happy crazy state. That was a bit easier to take. I know it is only probably for my brother and I because I don't think she knows what she is doing..but if that is selfish so be it. I liked it a lot better than this.

Can't wait to see you and your lovely bride and your skinny lil pole dancing legs soon!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Brownies, huh?

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit