My mom was Kidnapped By the FBI Today She told Me F@#$ OFF!!

by Sparkplug 63 Replies latest social family

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You might want to bone up on the drastic personality changes and paranoia that accompany Alzheimer's by getting hold of a book, entitled "The 36-Hour Day." http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446610410/bookstorenow57-20 I've read it myself and you'll be amazed at what you see in it that parallels your Mom's symptoms.

I am reading that right now!!!! The doctor gave it to me this morning. They think she has Nervos...(something Dymentia) (SP) anyhow, it makes them the same as an Alzheimer's patient.

And I will respond to all the other post as soon as I calm down and get some food and rest in my tummy. Did I say that wrong. You know what I meant I hope. James Thomas. I am trying to center. Will write back in a bit.

Center.

Kids

Food

Rest

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

(((((Sparkplug))))))) <<<the hug that lasts for 3 days, with washroom breaks inbetween, oh and snacks, sleeping too.

• mia_b
    mia_b

((((sparkplug)))) she is in a safe place - you made sure of that by checking out the homes properly. So maybe (u prob wont :) ) u can relax a bit, take a day for yourself and then go see her, maybe don't take your daughter until your mom is settled in more.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Sparkplug, I will be praying for you and your family during this trying time. Words escape me, and I wish I was there to give you a big brother hug. I am truly sorry that you have to go through this now. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you, and your children.

There are people that do care for you. Please keep us apprised as you see fit.

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((((((((((DECKI)))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I can only imagine what it must be like for you. Just remember that we all love you and you are NOT a crazy, you're just human.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey! Why is there an ad for Pastor Russell and his crappy books at the bottom of the screen?

alt

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((Sparky))))

wow. what an ordeal it's been. your mom is a master at manipulation huh? isn't it amazing how quickly those mama's can trigger our feelings of being a helpless child again?

I don't think anyone would think any less of you is you took a break from her for a few days. take care of you first and foremost...

big hugs to you.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Sparkplug, I'm so sorry.

I hope you take the day off tomorrow.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sparky................

r....my heart is with you.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sparky)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If a hug from old HappyDad can do any good......consider yourself hugged for as long as you want.

It's tough dealing with this stuff. I went through similar before my Mom died in 1998.

I'll be your adopted dad if you want.

Take care,

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit