I dropped the BOMB, but it missed???????!!!!!!!

by Schism 44 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Drop the F-bomb next time.

• Schism
    Schism

lol Frannie and Jgnat!

I was just rereading the whole thing, all over again. I mean, how the hell did she see that I thought Jehovah was nice? Throughout my whole letter, I said "IF he is such a nice God, WHY does he do this or that?" They weren't honest questions! They were downright insults to the contradicting details in the Bible, to their God, and to their org. Nothing, not one single thing was said in a manner to give her the idea that I am just an honest kid looking for answers.

I know what she's doing. She doesn't know the JW version of the origins of the Bible (which I am only guessing they have their own version, but Emperor Constantine was a living person and I'm sure it was a very good political move to create the single Bible the way he did). SO, she's doing research and calling people to find out the elders' view of the origins to better explain that to me. She will also try to find explainations and "proof" to convince me of the flood, creationism, and to debunk evolution.

What should I reply with? "Mom, any info you will look up to give me will also be written by an imperfect man...so don't bother. I am SO POSITIVE that I am correct, that I am literally willing to bet my life on it.....literally"

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What should I reply with? "Mom, any info you will look up to give me will also be written by an imperfect man...so don't bother. I am SO POSITIVE that I am correct, that I am literally willing to bet my life on it.....literally"

Naaah, that'd just be pouring gasoline on their little fire, Schism. I totally think the "bomb's bomb" would be more affective.....and entertaining, to boot, chere!

Frannie (of the "JMHO" class)

• Schism
    Schism

OMG people! I was sitting here, typing to you all....... when suddenly there was a knock at the door!

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

I crouch to the floor like a soldier in Vietnam, hoping that no one is peering through the windows at me, so maybe I can get out of answering the door.

I run, still crouching, across my house to the bathroom and immediately start running a bath. I turn on the vent, look around for my radio, was disappointed that I forgot to return it to this room from the other room, and worked up the nerve to peer through the curtains to see who it was.

It was my sisters and cousins, on the stealth-bomber (golf cart - silent but deadly war machine). My elder uncle and my father were walking around the pond behind my house, about an acre away. Probably talking about me. These people aren't best friends, and never hang out.

I was surrounded by JWs, circling like sharks.

While in the tub, vent and water blaring loudly...I pondered a few things. One of which is this: I write an email to incriminate myself as a non-believer and an apostate to get them off of my back, and now I am furious because they are attempting an interception!!! The exact opposite has happened. I just wanted a little peace and I have them trying to stop me from committing "spiritual suicide".

The other thing I was thinking of was whether answering the door would be such a bad idea. I mean, if I would take a few shots of tequila, get naked (or rather, remain naked after leaving the tub), scratch 666 across my chest with a nail file - preferably with each outer 6 to circle each breast with the center 6 being a little lower than the other 2, throw on an offensive Halloween mask that I bought once as a gag but ended up offending my sensitive JW cousins, lighting a cigar to hold in my hand, blaring debasing music, and swinging the door open with a warm welcome, it would be a scream! But then, they would assume that I am insane and would try to "help" me, rather than DF me.

I know they won't come for me tomorrow, so my options are either to call, write, or ignore. I've been ignoring for long enough now, and it's time to bring out the big guns.

This is what I might do. I will, of course, show you all first to get an outside perspective as to whether or not it will do any good:

I spent SO MUCH TIME AND THOUGHT on that email to her. I mean, I really worked too hard and built up too much courage to write it. For it to just be disregarded so blatantly??????

What I should do is paste that same exact email into a reply to her. Then, I need to title the email "please reread". Then, I should go through it, find the pertinent points, highlight them, and hit send again.

What do you think?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What I really think, Schism, is that you should save yourself some time and energy and just C&P this thread into an email and send it to her.

Frannie

• Schism
    Schism

Whoa Frannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, WHOA!

That's a reallllllyyyyyy big bomb! I can't do that! LMAO It's my mom!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Whoa Frannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, WHOA!

That's a reallllllyyyyyy big bomb! I can't do that! LMAO It's my mom!

LOL! Well.....just C&P the pertinent parts of this thread, then, eh?

Frannie

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hugs!

It's a very turbulent time at the moment, but my input is that you take a step back for a minute and try to think about what kind of relationship you want with any of these people in the future. It's hard to imagine, but events can turn in a way that will make you never want to know them again. It's happening with me and my parents, who I love so much it burns... but they're poison to me now. If I could turn back the clock and do things differently, to be honest I'd try to take a similar approach to your beautiful big email; you've given them the ABC of what you believe. If I could do it again, I'd just get it over with.

It's possible that they'll take the letter to the elders and you'll have an instant JC, it's hard to know. It's possible that your entire family showing up at your door is their last united effort to save you before they throw you at the wolves. Take every opportunity you can now to tell them that you love them. That's the only thing they really need to know, it's the only thing that matters.

• Schism
    Schism

I did say that I was sorry, and that I don't want to hurt them. I even offered to give them the time that they need to deal with this new info. They didn't really read my big email.

Not long ago, before all this got started, my mom emailed me and said, "no matter what you say, you can never convince me that you don't believe this is the truth". So basically, I should have known right there that I was screwed and wouldn't be taken seriously.

I don't want to get ugly with her, but she does need to read my email again because she let it fly over her head completely. Coming to knock on my door is not a nice gesture. It is an invasion. I'm the one who is less than half their age. They should be the ones with the tact to know not to bombard me. The day I get confronted face to face is the day I will start spitting fire. I am married, living in my own house, minding my own business, and I am telling them the nice reasons I do not believe the WTS, and I am basically being told that they won't take no for an answer. They can only push so far, ya know?

I am also sick of being told by them that "there is no way you are happy, you need pills", "you sound like your apostate aunt", "you need to have more friends than just your husband (meaning, JWs)" No matter how much I tell them, "I am happier than ever", "I don't even know my aunt", and "I like my social situation. My man and I are best friends and neither of us have other friends that we'd rather be with. We stick together, we read each other's thoughts, we are even closer now than when we got married almost 3 years ago", they never believe me.

They suck.

• Schism
    Schism

Oh by the way,

Let them throw a JC party for all I care. They'd only be doing me a favor. I wish I could go back to the wonderful DFed days of being ignored in town.

I wouldn't attend it though. It's not worth my time. They can just have a meeting amongst themselves and do what they want with it. In their minds, that is a big deal and it is important. I think it is such a dumb waste of time. I would love to show them up on a JC. That will show them how important their "meetings" are to me. I'm not the little girl who cried and begged to be liked by them, as I once was. I am a bitch now...sorry. I entertain thoughts of driving by and throwing flaming bags of dog crap at the elders while they are walking across the parking lot.

Ya'll have no idea how annoyed I would be if this is the SECOND time my mom and dad turn me in (the first was when I was 18 and I got DFed). But of course, I am expecting this to happen again. Only this time, I won't show up and mommy and daddy won't be able to make me.

I would be annoyed, but it would give me so much satisfaction at the thought that the elders don't like to be ignored, and that's what they'll get :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit