I dropped the BOMB, but it missed???????!!!!!!!

by Schism 44 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Schism -

I'm trying to put a little perspective on the rest of your story...

Is your husband an xjw? and a poster on JWD, too?

-Aude.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I didn't say you were bad or immature, did I? Nah, didn't think so. (Not that you said I said that, nor am I saying you said I said that, simply double-checking myself overtly) :)

Nor did/do I refute the accuracy of any names you choose to call your parents.
    I don't know them, that would be silly and tantamount to calling you a liar.

I called you a hypocrite.
    You had said "no name calling"; in the same paragraph as calling them names. That was a hypocritical statement.

So, I stand by my point. It would be more accurate (less judgmental and more effective) to say that was a hypocritical statement, rather than you are a hypocrite, or I am hypocritical.

(My calling you a Hypocrite was an attempt at self-effacing humour to demonstrate a point...in that by pointing out your hypocritical statement about name-calling, then name-calling you a hypocrite, I make a ridiculous hypocrite of myself! See? Though I neglected to add a winky so you'd know the intended tone! Oops. My bad. The joys of dropping bombs via letter rather than in person. Miscommunication galore due to imprecision and elimination of various facets of communication...ie. tone of voice and body language).

I wholeheartedly congratulate you on taking a stand and drawing lines in the sand/battlefield/relationship with these "immature, selfish" beasts you are so unfortunate as to share DNA and life circumstance with or be anything like. Grrrr. LOL

Enjoy your humble beginnings of freedom from lying to them or yourself anymore about what you really think or feel!!! Good on ya! I tend to disagree about the bitch part, though I don't know you so can't really say. Are you really one? LOL

One more thing, I LOVE IT that you aren't going to a JC.

All the best to you as events unfold.

• Schism
    Schism

Spaz, I see. It is very hard to be able to tell a joke from a non-joke through typed messages without little winkies after them. Thank you for all your support!

Aude, no. My husband is "worldly". They have convinced themselves that he used to KNOW this is the "truth", so they are acting like not only is my sudden "behavior" going to kill me, but it is going to kill my once sheepish husband as well.

But THAT is a whole different chapter in this drama! :)

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I read the following in a book, "The History of God". I thought you might find it fitting... "In the beginning, man created God."

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Such a "fateful" bunch hey. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit