I dropped the BOMB, but it missed???????!!!!!!!

by Schism 44 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

wow...you have buttplugs??

(see what i did there)

• Schism
    Schism

LMAO, well....those came free with the dildo.

Seriously though, can you believe that she thinks "worldly" people don't know the names, "Adam and Eve"????????

3 words...... la la land

• Schism
    Schism

How can you fight mindlessness?

I don't know.... I really don't know........... I really really have no idea how to reply to this email of hers to sink it in!!!!

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

This is the kind of unbelievable behavior (from them) that makes me think many Witnesses have the delusion of certitude thing I wrote about a while back. They need to believe there's still "hope" for you so much that they are in denial. Soon, it'll be "How dare you do this to us!" when it isn't about them at all. Not for you. But for them, it's ALL ABOUT THEM. How selfish can people get? Remember that when the guilt starts rolling in. It'll make it easier to stand up to them. And don't let them pitty you...it's a passive/aggressive way of puting you beneath them.

If they really cared about you and wanted you back in their Truth, they'd leave you alone and maybe pop by once in a while to keep in touch and see what's what, all without asking you about the Society. They'd give you your space. Instead, they come up with this delusional crazy-person stuff that only makes you happier than ever you decided to leave. They're just indulging their own kind of crazy. What a waste.

IsaacJ

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

OK, your letter was great, though I agree with everyone's comments that you can't make people hear what they don't want to. I have to say your responses to your mom's email were hysterical and dead on! I want my fish to worship me! How come my fish don't worship me!!!! Maybe I need to get some Governing Body fish *muses*

• Schism
    Schism

Isaac, dead on!

Brunn, lol. I made myself laugh too!!

You guys do realize that I haven't made an official reply to her denial email? I don't know what to say next. I'm sure I could think of something, but it would have to be a fine between mean and nice..... if that makes any sense.

Thank you all for the compliments on my letter. I wish they could have understood it the way you all do!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Schism, I lurv jgnat's idea on "dressed to kill." LOL! Also, you might include an email to 'em that you'll be pleased to have the opportunity to bring along many copies of the UN/NGO letter to pass out to the cong members while you're there.

There are none so blind as those who have their heads in the dark tunnel where the sun doesn't shine any true light.

Great letter, Schism. Yep, they're in denial.

Frannie

• Schism
    Schism

Oh, in reply to Junction-Guy... I seriously doubt that they will be trying to abduct me tomorrow, now that I've sent the letter. But to be safe, I will be in a theater watching a movie at noon. We will not be here! LOL

I almost think that sending her the email of my above post with all my smart-ass comments included would get my point across. But then I'd be crossing the line of meanness. I'm not sure how mean I will have to get

• jgnat
    jgnat

When it comes to replying to ignorance, the shorter the sweeter. Like skirts.

Which brings me back to my ingenious idea..."dressed to kill". Your additions, priceless! I think that would bomb the BOMB.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Your additions, priceless! I think that would bomb the BOMB.

LMAO, Schism! I totally concur with jgnat! Your "asides" are a SCREAM!!! I'd drop da bomb's bomb, if it were me, chere.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit