Leolaia's Scenic Travel Photos

by Leolaia 114 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Thanks to all of you for posting the beautiful pictures!

Leolaia you have a wonderful talent for composition. The Japanese cherry blossom picture is so romantic..... the petunias " soften" the view of concrete bldgs. of New York city. The old, rusted car in the desert makes one wonder what happened. Thank you very much.

Juni

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I want to save one of these as my background, but I can't decide which one! Dazzling shots, everyone!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Those are beautiful. You have a good eye with a camera, very professional shots, some of them were breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Virgochik...If you want a full sized version of any of these, let me know...I'd be happy to email it to you...

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Leolaia,

Just wanted to add to the general adoration of your abandoned car shot.

So, has anyone told you that you need to get out more?

tim

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments! I'll post more in the morning if you like.

• Clam
    Clam

Leolaia very impressive.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Leolaia,

I had no idea that apart from your historical and linguistic gifts, you also had a creative bent. These photographs are beautifully composed. Many thanks for sharing them with us.

I would love to see you tackle some black and white landscapes. I think the results would be even more interesting.

HS

• restrangled
    restrangled

National Geographic quality. Especially like the use of dramatic lighting i.e. Wales and Redwoods. Keep going please!

r's hubby

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

You remind me of the movie Bridges of Madison County. Where the photographer played by Clint Esatwood, took some beautiful pictures of the bridges for National Geographic magazine. Your photos are top quality. You are a woman of many talents.

Back in the fifties there was a television show called "Man with a Camera". He was a freelanceer who took pictures of things in the big city and sold them to the papers. That man in the TV. series was to go on and become an international movie star. Can you guess who he was? OK, times up! He was Charles Bronson.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit