Leolaia's Scenic Travel Photos

by Leolaia 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just got back from my latest trip to Europe. Broke my camera as well in a mishap at the airport. :( Anyway, here are some photos of Copenhagen....It was raining nonstop the day I was there, so the lighting and composition are all not that great, but here goes:

Nyhavn Street, Copenhagen, June 2007

Street scene, Copenhagen, June 2007

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

View across a canal, Amsterdam, June 2007

Silhouette of Zuiderkerkstoren, Amsterdam, June 2007.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Leo,

Welcome back! I love your sense of timing - particularly in the latter shots. Lovely!

tim

• juni
    juni

Thank you soooo much Leolaia for posting your pictures. I had to go back and catch up on your Washington DC pics too. Gorgeous buildings - so impressive....... I didn't know that there were canals in Amsterdam. Very colorfully painted buildings made for interesting subject photos.

As Tim said, the last picture is beautiful! You have such talent !

I really appreciate these photos because I don't travel much. I can't take sitting for a long time because when I get up I can hardly move......

Hugs, Juni

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Thanks Leolaia! Beautiful pics. There is a big, wonderful world out there!

• Vinny
    Vinny

Nice shots here. Enjoyed the tour around the globe. Since your camera broke down, you should make a point to get at least a 10 megapixel camera with interchangable lenses. A Nikon D200 or D80 for example. This way, you always have the capability of publishing your work. Also, you should start using a tripod whenever possible. By using a tripod you can stop down to gain better depth of field, slow the shutter for better creativity and take multiple exposures of an image at different densities. It will make you a better photographer. Though freelancing is a little easier to have fun with. Do you have Photoshop CS2? Good stuff here.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Leo - these pics have brought me so much happiness.

I keep coming back and putting them as desktop background.

HB

• ninja
    ninja

leo...your photos are brilliant.....have you been to scotland...if so show me the money....I mean photos....soz if I missed them

• jgnat
    jgnat
    What do you like painting? My mom has always liked painting clouds.

Just caught this now as hubby asked me about filters. The subject is not as important to me as the interests in shape and shadow. Faces are as fun as flowers. Rocky hill-faces, though a pain, are awesome if done well.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great shots as always!!!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit