Too Sick to come to JWD

by mrsjones5 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Mrs Jones, I posted this on another thread - but will repost again. Have hubby get you some "Airborne" It was developed by a school teacher who was tired of catching frequent winter colds It really works - and since you have children you can give it to them, too. Best to take it at the onset of a cold/flu, but okay anytime, really. I've been using it this winter, cause I have four school-aged grandkids around. This is the first winter I haven't had a cold. Comes in several good flavors, too - so kids like it. Sold at any pharmacy about $6.00 Keep it on hand for future colds, etc. Hope you feel well soon, Zazu

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Mrsjones hope you feel well soon, Its not fun being under the wheather.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Yesterday spent the whole day in bed. Everything ached, had a headache, stuffy and runny nose, and alternating hot flashes and cold chills

Sweetie I'm right there with you. Have you had a cough that won't go away?

I've had this same stuff. Even got sent home from work, and missed yesterday. Now, it's settled in my lungs, and hurts like hell to cough!! I'm needin' some major TLC, too!

shell

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like you have an infection. Have you gone to see a doctor yet? If not, go...now

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Sounds like you have an infection. Have you gone to see a doctor yet? If not, go...now

Nope, and you can't make me!! I hate doctors!!!!!! I'd rather sit here and suffer!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Go...I promise they won't stick you with a needle, they just give you some meds for that infection and make it go away faster. I had a lung infection when I was about 24, laid me out for about 3 weeks. Went to the doctor the last week, who told me it was an infection and gave me the meds. If I had gone in sooner it would have been gone and I wouldn't have missed so much school and work. Go to the doctor or a clinic.

• crazyblondeb
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit