Too Sick to come to JWD

by mrsjones5 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey folks, been sick for the last 2 days. Yesterday spent the whole day in bed. Everything ached, had a headache, stuffy and runny nose, and alternating hot flashes and cold chills. Today I'm feeling a little better, just a tad dizzy. What did I miss?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Hey Mrs Jones. Hope you feel better soon. .....sending you some virtual chicken soup.

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((((((((Mrs Jones))))))))))))))))))

I hope you feel bettter soon. hugs

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ah yukki, i hate feeling like that. Vitamine pills usually do the trick for me. Get wel soon *hugs*

• greendawn
    greendawn

It sounds like you had a cold virus very common in the winter and so easily caught in closed places with many people, buses, airplanes, shops, houses, cars, work places etc, a lot of vitamin C helps to speed up the recovery process. I also have at present a very mild cold, I was recently in the same car as people that had the virus.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, I think I caught it from my youngest boy.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

It was very eventful here. All I can say is that it involved tripods, search parties and surprise parties.

Should I contact Mrs. Campbell to whip you up some chicken soup?

~UnConfused

• agapa37
    agapa37

Wow, u have been here as long as you have and only get 7 responses. I guess you don't have as many friends as you thought. I'll will bump it by saying I am glad u feel better!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome back from the land of the sniffles.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Hey Ms. J hope you feel better I love your posts Keep it up and you will feel better have the hubby take the kids to the movies and have a hot tottie or something. lol. Just get some time to yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit