Too Sick to come to JWD

by mrsjones5 27 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good. I also spent yesterday in bed w/the chills. But no cold symptoms. Just couldn't get warm.

We had an awful blizzard move through here (Wisconsin) that dumped mucho snow. I long for Spring........

Get well soon hon!

Juni

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yesterday spent the whole day in bed. Everything ached, had a headache, stuffy and runny nose, and alternating hot flashes and cold chills

Sweetie I'm right there with you. Have you had a cough that won't go away?

Hope you feel better soon.

Chris

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks guys. Yeah hubby has been helping with the kids, cooking and all that which is a hoot to watch. I hardly ever stay sick for very long which is good cuz the whole house just stops, I mean everything stops. So today I'm feeling better trying not to do to much which is hard for me, hubby had to tell me to go back to bed yesterday. lol

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

((((((((((Mrs Jones))))))))))

I hoe you feel better soon.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Sorry to hear you were sick. I work in an elementary school and for two years straight I had the flu. Now I always take flu shots and haven't had it since. Little ones are always sneezing and coughing and don't wash hands too often.

Hope you're better soon.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Mrs.Jones,

I know that you have many friends here who love and respect you, and who appreciate everything you contribute to this board.

I hope you feel better, take care of yourself, and hopefully you have someone there to help look after you too!

I found that taking anagelsics to help cope with the body aches and head aches really helped, hooray for ibuprfen and acetimenophen(spelling incorrect)

Natural remedies work great too, chicken soup, vit C, anything that helps boost your immune system,....

Get Better Soon

• Gregor
    Gregor

Get hubby to rub mentholatum on your chest. This usually helps somebody feel better.

• agapa37
    agapa37

((((((((((Mrs Jones))))))))))

I hoe you feel better soon.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Get hubby to rub mentholatum on your chest. This usually helps somebody feel better.

lol, don't give hubby any ideas.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hope you're back to 100% soon MrsJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit