Help! they're giving me a talk #4 entittled:" IDENTIFYING APOSTATES"

by dark angle 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dark angle
    dark angle

funkyderek, taking all the consensus here it seems i would be playing a superhardline talk. the points u suggested is nice. ill print it.

• dark angle
    dark angle

to everyone here, thanks for all support! that has greatly clarified my mind. since our language is not on English, i cod not make a video or a recording of it (its on cebuano dialect). however, i will be posting my final outline here for those who are curious.it also might help others someday who might be in the same position i had.

• Zico
    Zico

Did you do the talk Dark Angle? How did it go?

• sf
    sf

Print out this thread and the CANADIAN SEXTUPLETS threads. And also all the child abuse threads. Read them outloud.

Conclude by saying...

"Source: JWD...NUMBER ONE "APOSTATE" SITE ON THE WEB. Also, the number one site most internet jws read and participate. NOW YOU KNOW. Thank you and goodnight".

sKally

• rebel8
    rebel8

Another option would be to take the jw viewpoint to the extreme, really playing up the wacky nature of their teachings, past and present.

Throw in quotes from wt literature over the decades. Be sure to include the one where they say apostates have "Satanic hydrophobia" (rabies), and all the stuff suggesting people who say even one sentence against the organization are posessed by demons.

Maybe you can throw in some other quotes from literature, such as those mentioned in the "blue glow" thread--the literature implied watching TV brought Satan into your home (or something like that). Maybe you could use that as an illustration of why jws shouldn't even think for themselves.

If you can pull it off and do it with a straight face as though you really believe it, it just may accomplish the tasks: (1) keep your good standing in the borg, and (2) make the jws take a second look at the validity of the wt org.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Looking forward tothe outline

We could help you TWEEEKK it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    this is quite awkward for me to give! our elder gave me that assignment last week and should be delivered next week on the theocratic ministry school. considering i have very unconventional views for the WTS about blood, evolution, bible, and the GB, delivering this talk seemd quite maladroit. any suggestions and ideas?

ROTFLMAO!!!! Spirit Directed full of SHT!!!!

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I don't know if you have already given the talk but I remember hearing about one man (secret apostate) who started his talk with something along this line:

"You are false prophets and are the evil slave, beating down Jehovah's people!! !!"

pause (gasps from the audience)

"Now brothers and sisters, how would you respond if faced with this question?..."

It seemed to get their attention and everyone listened to the talk.

What about mentioning by name the URL jehovahs-witness.com in the talk?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sadly, these talks work...precisely as the GB fear mongers desire them to...by aborting the natural human trait to treat family members with true love.

One of my JW kids and I have been very close for a while now, despite my being marked as 'bad association' for no meeting attendance, and being critical at times (carefully) of some beliefs. I was once accused of 'getting really close to (the WT's definition of ) apostasy'.

After attending that meeting...I'm being shunned anew. This is getting stupidly predictable, every time I read here of some WT fear mongering article or talk that's coming soon, I can practically mark my calender expecting a new shunning 'high tide'.

This vacillation of emotions and fear is exacting a sickening toll, not only on me, but, my children, too. And my story is just one sad story in a long, long tale of horrors, courtesy of the delusional leaders and followers of the WTB&TS.

Rabbit (very, very tired of this shit)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

• Take a dictionary up on the platform. Read the definition of 'apostate'.
    • Ask the audience members to put up their hand if they used to be members of another religion.
    • Inform them that they are apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit