IS THIS THE LAST MEMORIAL BEFORE ARMAGEDDON???

by chuckyy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Just in case you are new to this whole "end of the world" thing. No this is not the last memorial. The last memorial will be the one for next year, then the next year and so on.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    I've got the KM and new tract. Can't scan them, (because I have no idea how!) but it definitely doesn't say that.

You have to realize that a lot of posters here make up or add words to whatever they read just to make their point more strong. Sad thing is that the wrong information someone posted is followed up by a bunch of other posters giving more information based on their opinions. At the end of the thread you have this false statement about something that was originally quoted wrong.

Or you get a lot of threads, with comments like: "My uncle who is an elder said this, or my friend who is an elder's wife mentioned this." This is often regarded as good as coming straight from the WTS themselves when in all reality is coming from maybe one or two individuals with different points of view.

In my opinion these posters are actually doing what they condemn the WTS of commiting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Armageddon was cancelled in 1975,due to lack of interest..Maybe they`ll have it this year..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

actually this is true. The Presiding overseer's best friends, wifes mother in laws, first cousins daughters boyfriend told me

• TopHat
    TopHat

Perhaps they mean, this is the last Memorial for the anointed of the old school from 1914. They are getting up in years and dying off...going to sit on that heavenly throne up yonder. The 144,000 that is will be complete. No need for a memorial on earth.

• lawrence
    lawrence

The next KM will announce "Kingdom Ground Hog Day" - Russell starts over, 7 bowls are reevaluated, Beth Sarim is rebuilt in St. Croix, a blind bat moron named Freddy the Lenz publishes a new Greek Interlinear, New Light comes forth daily, and assemblies are 7 weeks long. Oh yeah, the 144,000 are chosen again based on who is in the Organization on October 5th, 2012.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know it was more fun to keep speculating, but para. 15 clearly states that only this
    Memorial Season will be gone forever- not all Memorial seasons.

• observador
    observador

Zico (or anyone else),

you don't have to scan it. If you simply type the paragraph into a post here, it will be enough for people here to see and analyze it.

Thanks.

Observador.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I had a scan, but it got removed.

Paragraph 15 from page 5 of Feb. 07 OKM (3 page insert entitled "Declare Abroad the Excellencies of Jehovah)

15) Each Memorial Season that passes brings us one year closer to the end of this system of things.
    The time left to tell others about our great God is reduced. (1 Cor. 7:29) Once this Memorial season
    has passed, the precious opportunities it gave us to praise our heavenly father will be gone forever.
    May we make preparations now to do all we can during March, April, and May to declare abroad the
    excellencies of Jehovah!

• OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit