IS THIS THE LAST MEMORIAL BEFORE ARMAGEDDON???

by chuckyy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• chuckyy
    chuckyy

hi.

is anyone aware of the latest kingdom ministry article concerning the memorial invite campaign?? apparently, it says something along the lines of ......once this memorial season is over, our chance to praise Jehovah will be gone forever..........is anyone else aware of this??? What do you think??? an end to door to door work????

chukky

• Mary
    Mary

I haven't heard that, but I remember at last years Memorial, they said that this might be the last one we have in this System of Things. And guess what? Here we are again!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The world as we know it will end before 1975 is over.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I really hope this is the JW's last Memorial, but alas they will probably still be around next year again. The Organization can't disband that quick, but we can wish.

Outaservice

• luna2
    luna2

Yes, it must be. If it came from the WTS, its golden. You can rely on them. I mean, look at all the other stuff they predicted correctly. With a track record like their's who'd bet against them. Right?

• pierogi
    pierogi

Chuckyy, could you scan the article? I want to read it.

• pierogi
    pierogi

Oh, nevermind. After rereading your post, I don't think you have a kingdom ministry.

• Mary
    Mary
    The world as we know it will end before 1975 is over.

Yep. We know that, cause the Last Days began in 1799.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

We can all hope so. What a waste of time it is anyway.

Armageddon might still be a long way off yet though.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are desperately putting out such emotional high impact comments to motivate their work force who are demoralised by the ever postponed end of this world. We have seen a lot of these lately, indirectly but clearly implying that the end is just round the corner. More manipulation of the naive masses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit