IS THIS THE LAST MEMORIAL BEFORE ARMAGEDDON???

by chuckyy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

"......once this memorial season is over, our chance to praise Jehovah will be gone forever"

I would be shocked if this were true. The door-banging is their # 1 mechanism of control over the R+F. I still dont believe they would ever give this up. Hope someone puts a scan up.

• ninja
    ninja

their dates are all running out of time....maybe they are telling jehovah to hurry up...1914 date is starting to smell ...and of course there is 1935 to contend with too.....Jehovah is so disobedient not listening to his "faithful and discreet slave" isn't he? maybe they should take a hint........

• Clam
    Clam

If the Organisation was an orange, there'd be white patches all over it by now.

• JH
    JH

Didn't they say that also last year?

• Rooster
    Rooster

This is true because Jehovah is not God's name..

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

1 Tim 1:3b-7 that you might command certain ones not to teach different doctrine, 4 nor to pay attention to false stories and to genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith. 5 Really the objective of this mandate is love out of a clean heart and out of a good conscience and out of faith without hypocrisy. 6 By deviating from these things certain ones have been turned aside into idle talk, 7 wanting to be teachers of law, but not perceiving either the things they are saying or the things about which they are making strong assertions.

If they even so much mention this thought then they fit the above scripture

abr

• blondie
    blondie

I could see them saying, "This could be the last memorial....."

• Zico
    Zico

I've got the KM and new tract. Can't scan them, (because I have no idea how!) but it definitely doesn't say that.

• luna2
    luna2

I agree with blondie. "Could" is like a perfect verb (adverb?) for the JWs. It injects uncertainty into any statement.

I wonder if this is going to be their new mantra: "This could be the last <insert lame dub event> before Armageddon!!! I know they said that to encourage people to come to the Memorial last year. Sounds like its becoming a common refrain.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    the Last Days began in 1799.

208 years and counting...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit