JW Discussion Forum Poll

by zarco 66 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Simply put, the WTBS is Jehovah's channel just as Minimus is the 13th Apostle. The Organization is a business. And it CONTROLS people. From its roots, the Organization has fed as "Truth", LIES! They have been sooooooooo wrong soooooooooo many times, it would take a moron to believe they ever had the "Truth".

• Xena
    Xena
    They have been sooooooooo wrong soooooooooo many times, it would take a moron to believe they ever had the "Truth".

and yet most of us believed they did at one time or another.

• zarco
    zarco

From apostate Isreal a messiah appeared - my opinion is that from what God is working with today he will make known his truth and remove those who have abused the sheep

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm an atheist, which makes me 4

• kid-A
    kid-A

"For whatever it is worth I vote for #2 and feel that Jah has used and will use the WTBTS, but he must remove apostate leadership before that channel dispenses what is true and aligned with Jehovah’s thinking."

So is "Jah" some kind of idiot then, or a just a total liar and deceiver? I wonder why you would choose to worship a deity that lacks the brains to select an appropriate organization and/or leaders to disseminate his message to mankind? Does it make logical sense to you that the "supreme being" of the universe would select (at ANY time) complete nut-jobs like CT Russell or "Judge" Rutherford to bear his message to mankind?

Wow......Jehoobie REALLY needs to find a new P.R. firm......

• restrangled
    restrangled

None of the above....

If god is going to use an earthly channel, we are in the siphoning process.

r.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

4. there is no god, therefore no spiritual truth.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

3.0 Jehovah speaks truth

3.1 Truth is, Jehovah, is, there is no channel

3.2 There are varying degrees of truth, and very few absolutes

3.3 ...

• anewme
    anewme

I believe in God but think that religions are evil institutions of man. We dont need them.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    I believe in God but think that religions are evil institutions of man. We dont need them.

Or as stated in the movie "Dogma"; "He had a good idea, then man had to screw it up by building a belief system around it" (paraphrased from my poor memory)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit