JW Discussion Forum Poll

by zarco 66 Replies latest jw friends

• zarco
    zarco

As some of you know I am an active JW in search of the truth and I see many good and bad things in the organization – I am interested in knowing the following from forum. Which of the following statements best describe your belief -

1 - the WTBTS is Jehovah’s channel and I believe what it teaches me (I had to ask:)

2 - the WTBTS is Jehovah’s channel but it has deviated from the truth and has become like apostate Israel and no longer reflects the teachings of Jesus

3 - Jehovah uses other earthly channels and individuals to communicate His truth

4- There is no spiritual truth

For whatever it is worth I vote for #2 and feel that Jah has used and will use the WTBTS, but he must remove apostate leadership before that channel dispenses what is true and aligned with Jehovah’s thinking.

zarco

• Xena
    Xena

There is a big ole gap between 3 and 4 that could be filled with a number of things.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

None of the above:

I believe that the Bible is God's word and that is how his words are communicated to us. I believe what you take from it is part of having a personal relationship with Jehovah.....and it can be different for each person.

• zarco
    zarco

Agreed - fill in the gap and resend the poll

• Kudra
    Kudra

i'm a 3.5

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

5) Jehovah has already dispensed truth in His Word, JW has put a bad taste for ALL organized religion. I now choose to follow only the Bible and put faith in God and Christ.

abr

• Xena
    Xena

So you believe #2 yourself?

2 - the WTBTS is Jehovah’s channel but it has deviated from the truth and has become like apostate Israel and no longer reflects the teachings of Jesus

What happened to apostate Isreal and what do you think is going to happen to the dubs?

• PEC
    PEC

4+ There is no spiritual truth

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Yep..... for sure there's a huge gap between 3 and 4. It's my opinion that the WTBTS was apostate from God and Jesus at it's inception......no closer to "the truth" than any other religion of it's day and that it continues to remain in that state. To even suggest that god was and is using them in any way gives than much more credit than they're due.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    There is a big ole gap between 3 and 4 that could be filled with a number of things. - The Goddess Xena

Agreed! And not just cuz you're so darn attractive

I'd like to see an "Apathetic" option please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit