Unbelievable comment in Jan 1 2007 WT

by penny2 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry

The sad thing is that eventually some meek little publisher will make the unforgivable mistake of actually asking about who will lead the Org. after the annointed all die. Then, some pompous pioneer elder with his shirt mis-buttoned will look condesendingly at him over his bi-focals and with a crooked smile feighning humility denounce his question as one that was answered more than twenty years previously from the Rev. book. and that he should really keep up with the organization (mamma) better.

When he gets home the elder will no doubt imagine his own granduer even more as he strokes his elder book bag that is chocked full of other such non-sensical WT. trivia as he mutters, "yes my precious, me needs you. Yes, Gollum must have it, he must.".

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today." (The 24 elders = "anointed Christians in their heavenly positions".)

The definition of this type of wording is GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP

plm

• carla
    carla

Does it really matter if they use words like 'may be' ? Don't all jw's look at communication with the dead as condemned in the bible? Won't that bother some of them that the gb may or may not be communicating with the dead?

• blondie
    blondie

carla, "may be" and phrases like that are used by the WTS to put forth an idea without making it official. If down the road, things don't pan out, they can point to that phrase and say nothing definite was meant.

This is a common technique used by the WTS to CYA.

Blondie

• greendawn
    greendawn

Most likely all these annointed dubs or at least all the presidents and GB and their entourage will be burning in the lake of fire and sulphur and I don't think they will be in a position to communicate with the dubs here on earth while in a tormented state. They said too many lies and caused too much pain to make the grade to enter new Jerusalem.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

"It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today." (The 24 elders = "anointed Christians in their heavenly positions".)

They always leave the door open for a revision, then complete denial.

.....we never said that, some made the assumption.

• sspo
    sspo

I thought J.R.Brown said that the GB has no direct line with Jehovah and that they just study the bible and come up with an interpratation.

That's what i beleive i read but of course the GB has to continue to fool the rank and file in making them beleive

of divine revelation

• Sasha
    Sasha

What do you mean by "communicating".. How are they sending these messages? Sounds like sorcery (communicating with the dead)..thats not supposed to be allowed....maybe in dreams?...or are these articles being "majically" written by these dead elders? How crazy is this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit