cult personality type?

by Mysterious 65 Replies latest jw friends

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Okay, I just did the test. Here's my results:

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    44 38 50 1

I found much of it to be accurate. Interesting stuff. I would say this is who I've always been. Being a jw just masked a lot of it for too long.

tall penguin

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Interesting thread and test. I ended up with INFJ too Tall Penguin, although my percentages were different (except judging, also 1%).

~Merry

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

One of my closest lifelong friends is an INFJ.

My being an "E" complements her "I", we think similarly (with the "NF"), and the fact that we're both "J"s makes us good workmates. [We met in the workplace 20 years ago.]

• becca1
    becca1

We need an NF JWD forum!

• RAF
    RAF

I couldn't get the page of this URL www.keirsey.com (???)
    so I went to this one : http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Jung Test Results

Extroverted (E) 51.43% Introverted (I) 48.57%
    Intuitive (N) 63.33% Sensing (S) 36.67%
    Thinking (T) 68.97% Feeling (F) 31.03%
    Perceiving (P) 57.58% Judging (J) 42.42%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

The first time I thougt about doing that test if was because of post of LT on JWD ... but on an other "site" than the one proposed here to get the test done ... I wanted to know if I would have the same results and it is the same.

Well I guess I'm ok with the results - most of the good sides but also most of the bad once too (you can't get have everything anyway !!!)

• student1
    student1

My parents were the first to join the jws and I can see that their personalities are the sort that are vulnerable to the religion. They are sorry to say misfits of society (both have no social skills and no friends!) the religion gave them a sense of belonging! I think it is all about conformity and the psychology of belonging to groups.

I realise my post may sound very bitter and I appoligise for that - im mad at my parents but all the same whether I was mad or not the fact remains they are social misfits. Even in the Jws they are still not that popular! Because we were not the perfect family, Dad never made spiritual strives and always read his talks off of a script no matter how many times he was counselled to use notes haha! Us girls went to college and me and my younger sister did the big no no - university. That said had my parents not allowed my education I would never have seen the light! my mum single handedly blames my psychology degree for my departure! She is right ofcourse! as it trained me to think critically and not just to accept. So I am also thankful to my parents!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit