cult personality type?

by Mysterious 65 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Mine is rare? What does that mean? I'm not mean like hitler or anything.

Renee

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry for that what do think post. I was looking at the wrong post. That was pretty dam good I'm ISTJ 56 for introvert 21 for sensing 75 for thinking and 11 for judging. So you think this is rare. No wonder I feel so isolated.

• becca1
    becca1

Actually... I think I read somewhere that Hitler was an ENTJ...

That's OK, just use your power for good not evil.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Becca--- I didn't disappear. Just got quiet. So tired!

Tyrone--- What site did you do your test on? I like the ones that give percentages.

• becca1
    becca1

Hi Ty: I missed you by a long shot!!! ISTJ's are sooo different from ISTP's and ISFP's. A whole other category. Goes to prove J ex W's theory that you need verbal cues for typing.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

These results certainly seem in line with the eefects of my father and the org. In theory I guess Renee would be good company for someone who doesn't mind being dominated, and I would be good company for a cat.

• becca1
    becca1

Ty: Don't be so hard on yourself!

ISTJ's are tough cookies. I should know, my mom's an ISTJ. You are organized and punctual, reliable and trustworthy. Many ISTJ's go into the military. Many like police work. Did you know most elementary school teacher's are SJ's?

• becca1
    becca1

Renee: I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I was just playing, really. All types are unique and bring something different to the table. All types can be "good" or "dark and twisty". Variety is the spice of life!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Actually... I think I read somewhere that Hitler was an ENTJ...

That's OK, just use your power for good not evil.

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. I have powers now ... hum ...

Maybe I should start a cult. ROFL

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This may be so but I'm not happy, and I reckon I have this personality type as a result of the crap in my life. If this is set in stone then, I must find a way to make the most of it. I just don't feel I have lived up to my full potential. I beleive My natural self was washed away or lost in delusion. I used to love people and Used to love going out and having fun. It has all changed. I dare say I have become the opposite of what I was by crawling into a shell to protect my inner child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit