Why can't we own Canadians?

by closer2fine 74 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Waiting:

My wife is paying continually. It's called marriage! As for depreciation, it's well known that Englishmen are like wine, we improve with age (within reason of course. Englishman may be a bit vinegary by now.) Therefore Patio will need to stump up a premium.

Dana:

Please see above regarding discounts (as in, forget it). Generally, I feel about Americans with my hands, much as other nationalities. As for "services" I require a deposit before disclosing that sort of info. I would recommend the flourescent tassles, though.

Expatbrit

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm wondering...

how much time do you think Canadians would have to spend at sea on slave boats on their voyage to America?

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat...

Wot's that?? No discounts?? Surely, you must be joking!! I mean, how to put this delicately?...you aren't exactly um...'factory new', yaknow...all that time I would have to put in to your retraining...

altho you do make a good point about getting better with age. Perhaps I should be looking for an older model? If I'm going to invest money and time in a 'man-slave', I'd like to get as much 'bang for my buck' as possible!!

Dana

• Julie
    Julie

Sorry all you frustrated bidders, I will take Naeb. I just had the electric fence installed as I am close to Canada and he may get ideas of making a break for it after I force him to watch enough Red Wing hockey.

Other than that I am sure he'll be quite happy here in his new home. Quite happy.

Julie

PS So, Expat--where abouts in Canada did you grow up? LOL Just kidding, fyi, I think you are one funny guy.

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Dana,

BTW Waiting...you left out PeterStride in your list of the Canadians...wonder what he goes for?? - Dana
    I think his name has implications that we've not thought of before.........but sure are now. He's been "worn in" by a first wife, so he probably could bring a pretty penny.

Can electric fences be ethically used with Canadians? Wouldn't one of those zinger collars be a tad more humane - and better looking, along with a leash?

waiting

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ok, once again.

Naeblis is no longer for sale.

I bought him long before this post was made. (see the beginning of the thread)

Enough already.

But if you want to come for a visit - I could share him. He won't mind.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, closer, I want to see a receipt!!!! I just don't believe it. I think some "shoplifting" was involved!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• waiting
    waiting

TO PATH OF THORNS.............That sounds so formal, don't you think?

HEY PATH!!!!!!!!! .........Much better.

"Well, well, well." I'm forever impressed when a man does something incredible nice - for no other reason than to be nice. I know, that's *slightly* sexist - but imho, it's rare.

When returning from a rushed lunch today (checking on my red dachshund - she had NINE pups yesterday), I found a box of fresh flowers on my desk. I smiled (giggled) and asked the guys I work with if one of them sent me (their boss) flowers? They snorted, then ignored me - as usual. "Gee, do you think my husband sent me flowers?" They laughed outloud at that one, then ignored me again.

I smilingly opened MY flowers - and found a dozen longstemmed roses of all the color hues of Fall - from deep red, to coral, pink, and yellow with gold flowers for surround. Absolutely gorgeous!. The men were jealous of me - they just wouldn't admit it .

My bid's going up for Canadian men.....I know two - and one of them is outstanding - cleans up quite nicely too.

One reason that this is on the open forum is that I don't have your e-mail or current address. The other reason is that I wanted to giggle outloud.

waiting

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

bastards!!!

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That's MASTER BASTARD, wench! Fetch me some back bacon and a Molson's! Be quick about it! Eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit