Why can't we own Canadians?

by closer2fine 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

400.00, and that'a final, unless Naeblis can...**** ** ***** I'm ** *** ******. Then I may consider going higher.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((((Tatiana))))))))

ROTFLMAO

I gotta think about this one...what will Naeblis do for 450.00 ???

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Sorry, he's not for sale. I already have plans for him (shhhhhhhhhh! don't tell my husband - he thinks Canadians are only good for cleaning & changing tires)

I think I got a pretty good deal, don't you??

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• logical
    logical

Getting a serious dose of deja vu today... this has also been done before.

Anyway, I own Naeblis, I will accept £50,000 for him.

• teejay
    teejay

Yeah, Closer, you can own Canadians, but why?

On a serious note, everyone is in an uproar about the woman who was executed for adultery in the soccer stadium by the Taliban. Isn't that what the bible says should be done to the adulteratin', no account women?

{uh... no word what happened to her male partner in the transgression}

peace,
    tj

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I really don't need a Canadian right now, but could use a Canadian Club and water.

Thanks

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

This is a great thread! I LOVE canadians! I visited Montreal for the first time in Spetember of 2000. I spent one week at the Marriott downtown on Rue Bonaventure and Rue St. Denis.

I could not get over the appearance of Montreal-ers. It was like being back in europe again. The faces of both men and women were so clean, unblemished, acne-free. I could not get over the physical features of the women, who in my opinion were absolutely gorgeous.

I saw so many who I considered "hollywood beauties" that it was incredible. The food was out of this world. I dined at Mediterraneo in the italian section (of course), and the main attraction advertised about this establishment was that actual canadian actors and actresses and models (I don't know their personal level of fame) provide all of the services to guests! Can you believe it?

Needless to say it was very pricey, but at that time the exchange rate was convenient, and everyone stateside knows if you want a gourmet meal, lavish surroundings and refined services, you have to spend at $300-500 on a meal. I thought the experience was well-worth it.

I also enjoyed the underground shopping mall and the outdoor carnival type entertainers that paraded around the downtown areas. My only complaint is I expected to receive a canadian gallon of gas (which I understood contained 5 quarts per gallon) and instead was shocked to see liter pricing, which was also expensive. So I was disappointed about the gasoline pricing. Everything else was SUPERB!

GO CANADA! I am off to Toronto in December.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Who owns Canada?

Hmmm, well here's a statue in Ottawa of its Queen.......

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• joelbear
    joelbear

deleted for homosexual content

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I should just like to mention, (particularly to Think41self) that while I live in Canada, and appreciate immensely the wonderful country and people here, in fact:

I AM NOT A CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

Therefore, any sales will have to be negotiated directly with myself, rather than through ordinary Canadian sales channels.

That's clear enough, eh?

ExpatBRIT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit