Why can't we own Canadians?

by closer2fine 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
    Moxy
    could I have that one who is said to walk around with a really long banana?

my ears are burning, tracy.

mox

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Moxy:

I wondered what caused the limp.

Expatbrit

• waiting
    waiting

If memory serves me......and it serves well (like Canadian slaves) - PathofThorns (Path), Kismet, Moxy, Expatbrit, Naeblis and I KNOW there's several more I'm forgetting are all Canadian men............

Truthfully, I'm not much interested in the Canadian women (the men said they were harder "to get" than usa ones anyway (we have a reputation for being "loose.")

But I've seen pictures and icq'd with several of these really "nice" Canadian men.........the bids for Naeblis are just getting warm, for what some of the other men are worth

Path's a bit irritable sometimes........but cleans up nicely. Of course, Path doesn't care for 'mercuns much, so you might have to "contain" him for a while till he gets used to saying "y'al."

Might be worth the effort at domestication?

waiting

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Heh Heh Heh.

Naeblis is off the market. He was purchased on Ebay yesterday and is no longer available.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

As an activist in the struggle against U.S. imperialism, I am troubled by the flippant tone of this thread. I am even more troubled by the fact that no American women have expressed interest in buying me.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Heyheyheyhey whats going on here!?!?!?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Commie Chris!

I didn't realize that you were Canadian! What a faux pas on my part! An educated Canadian to boot! WhoooooooooHoooooooo - and good looking - can life get much better? I think not.

Oh my gawd. I forgot Hawkaw! I know he's happily married....but that doesn't count with slaves.

Lordy, lordy, so many Canadians.......so little time to **********.

Hope my husband doesn't read this thread.

waiting

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I AM NOT A CANADIAN

I do have some specials on at the moment though.

Expatbrit

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Expat,

I don't care if you're really a Canadian. You live there - you get the title. That's the way it works. How much did your wife pay for you anyway?

Patio has been discussing you and wants to know if your wife will sell you - and will she allow for depreciation?

waiting

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat...what exactly are your specials? Coz I've got a bit of a hankerin for an orange, hairy fella with an accent. Since you aren't actually Canadian, does this mean you come with a discount? And how do you feel about Americans? Also, if I were to purchase you, what could I reasonably expect in the area of 'services'?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

BTW Waiting...you left out PeterStride in your list of the Canadians...wonder what he goes for??

Dana

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit