Why can't we own Canadians?

by closer2fine 74 Replies latest jw friends

• AuSet
    AuSet

I am opening my house for business as the first stop on the underground "railroad" smuggling Canadians across the border...! I promise that all Canadians will be delivered to your doorsteps unharmed and in perfect physical condition. I promise an equal exchange rate for those Canadians wishing to sell their friends or family into bondage

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

I am a NATIVE Canadian...I should fetch a good price, eh?

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Hey!..I'm Canadian but if I am going to be a slave I have a few...uhh..preferences..

1/Gotta have Canadian bacon..and Beer...American beer tastes like it is watered down.

2/I need access to Hockey Night in Canada every Saturday..

3/I get to keep my accent....eh?

Oh yeah..I will only be a slave to one of the wonderful ladies on here..(Don't tell the wife)

Wolfy

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok now, if I am going to spend my hard earned money on a Canadian. I think I should be able to see what I am getting first. Sooooooooooooooooooo, lets see those pics guys!

Lilacs

• TR
    TR

Closer,

I believe that's a mis-quote of Dr. Laura and taken out of context. I heard her explain what she really said and what she meant once. I suggest you find out from her or maybe her website what she really meant.

Also, I believe she has a gay person on her staff, as well as a JW.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

I don't go on sale until after Oktoberfest. I'm scheduled to be at the Queensmount hockey arena all next week in a drunken stupor, puking sausage and sauer kraut.

Me and Walter are gonna polka like there's no tomorrow!!

Ein Prosit,
    Jer.

• Deacon
    Deacon

I like Canadians....but I couldnt eat a whole one...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I will go 200.00 American for naeblis and will pick him up myself. Being its the middle of the night in most places, I think I have a chance....

GOING ONCE...

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

300.00...I already said I'd pick him up!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Fine $350.00 it is. And not another penny higher unless Naeb*****

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit