Met anyone Famous? What were they Like?

by Clam 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Pittsburgher
    Pittsburgher

I've met a few that are from or have lived in my local area: Joe Montana (nice guy) Dan Marino (Dick) Michael Keaton (very nice) Mario Lemieux ( very nice, but jumpy) Jack Lambert (extremely soft spoken for a guy that could tear my head off).

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey all, I'm at Canyon Ranch health spa right now in Massachusetts and for the past two days I've seen tons of Chris Noth, Mr. Big himself. I've seen him work out, in a bath robe, etc. :)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

According to my mother, Richard Nixon patted me on the head as a baby. However, since this is the same woman who told me the world would end in '75, I am skeptical.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

My daughter met Sharon Osborne (Ozzie's wife) and said she was sooooooooooooooooooooo nice. She even got a photo of her being hugged by Sharon.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I've seen tons of Chris Noth, Mr. Big himself. I've seen him work out, in a bath robe, etc. :)

Lucky Leolaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good show!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

N.H. Knorr, Janesville, Wisconsin Assembly hall, two years before he croaked.

Outaservice

• tula
    tula

I met Eddie Rabbitt and didn't know who he was at the time. Also met Hank Williams, Jr.

My feature writer friend had interview and invited me to go. Now, you must understand...I do NOT like country music. It has never appealed to me and I never listen to it. So I was just along for the ride.

We were invited to party at the Hilton after the concert. I got stuck sitting next to Eddie and he could have been Joe Blow for all I know. Anyway, he started coming on to me and I said something to put him in his place. Then, I left because I thought the whole bunch of them were disgusting. Bocephus left to celebrate his birthday with an orgy. I heard all about it from my friend the next day. She said after I left Eddie was so insulted. He kept saying "That damn girl walked out on me! I never had no girl walk out on me." (I suppose he thought he had some kind of claim on me because he sat beside me. Guess he must have thought I was a groupie. Ha! )He was really puzzled or miffed, I guess. That was when she told me who he was. I said "so? Who's Eddie rabbit? What's he supposed to be?"

Another time, one of my Atlanta friends asked me..."*Tula* if you met Burt Reynolds would you throw your panties at him?" I laughed so hard. Said there's not enought money in the world to make me do something like that. He said "No, I didn't think you were the type. That's good. You are invited to my party. Burt will be there." So I got to go to the party. Other celebs there, but I guess I live a sheltered life and am not much impressed with celebrity. I am just as matter-of-fact with them as I would be meeting any of you all in person.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Dagney....I just saw him again at dinner. Looks like his gf/SO might be preggers....hmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit