Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• spd
    spd

is there a mathematical formula for free

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Yes or no: Have you stopped having sex with goats?

• minimus
    minimus

Don'tcha just love "myelaine"? She knows how to add to a fine thread such as this ego filled one.

• RAF
    RAF
    Are you the Ebert or the Roper of question reviews?

Errr .. you were supposed to answer questions not ask questions on this one ... but I guess you rule
    and I don't understand this one anyway (cultural thing) ... And I feel I like shouldn't pay attention to it ...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do you suffer from a lisp

It is the listener who suffers.

Sometimes. I think a lisp on the right person is sexy. Don't you?

• minimus
    minimus

Yesth, Mrsth. Joneths.

• fifi40
    fifi40

When does this thread end

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What do you think of Flying High Now? Does she bug you?

Oh and do you prefer paper or plastic?

My version of Flying High Now is plastic, but; it has a slow leak. I have to keeping blowing it back up! That bugs me.

Uh hum. Now that sounds kiiiiinda kinky.

• Terry
    Terry
    Why are there locks on the front door of stores,that are open 24hrs a day?...OUTLAW

I'm tempted to say its for the same reason men have nipples, but.....

It is because door manufacturing companies don't make lockless doors. It is cheaper to sell standard doors than to special manufacture lockless ones.

• Terry
    Terry
    Do u think that in the not too distant future we xjws may come to see a positive reason for the existance of the WTS - after they are long gone that is

That's a double premise!

I don't think the absence of good is evil and I don't think evil exists for us to appreciate what is good. I think almost anything that panders to our unrealistic wishful thinking makes us greedy enough to believe a lie.

The WTS is just one of a great many lies we choose to believe because it makes us feel good (until it makes us feel bad). Hindsight, as they say, is always 20/20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit