Label the act for returning to JWism for family only (e.g. Gumby)

by UnConfused 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

My vote goes to GumBorging, it's so perfect... let's hope we don't have to use it very often though .

• Paisley
    Paisley

I was appalled to see Mary blasting across the board Gumby's decision and the reasons behind it...to me it seemed so inappropriate under the circumstances. Dangerous. Unfathomable.

BUT it's so obvious that Mary knows him very well, and if he had a problem with his personal business being spilled here for all onlookers, friend and foe, JW and non- or ex- JW, then he would have said something to her and others he's close to.

I would think. But it doesn't appear that he has done that.

I don't know him but I certainly wish him very well, as I can tell all here do, too.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Paisley wrote: I was appalled to see Mary blasting across the board Gumby's decision and the reasons behind it...to me it seemed so inappropriate under the circumstances. Dangerous. Unfathomable.

BUT it's so obvious that Mary knows him very well, and if he had a problem with his personal business being spilled here for all onlookers, friend and foe, JW and non- or ex- JW, then he would have said something to her and others he's close to.

Don't be too hard on Mary and everyone. Gumbdude himself has sanctioned her posting:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127697/2260669/post.ashx#2260669

-Aude.

• Paisley
    Paisley

Hi Aude

Don't be too hard on Mary and everyone. Gumbdude himself has sanctioned her posting:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127697/2260669/post.ashx#2260669

-Aude.

Oh my, I know! See how poorly I get my point across?? That's what I was saying. That he doesn't mind.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I also think of "Littletoeing" as going out with a bang saying your piece.

LT your my hero!!!!!!!!

I'm for Gumborging

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Don't we need a verb?? Gumborging is not a verb.

"Did you hear the news about Fred? They say he's just Gumberanged!"

My vote is for Gumberang, it's a VERB and it's a cross between Gumby and Boomerang...

Pope

• penny2
    penny2

The bottom line is that we miss gumby, we can imagine what he's going through and we respect him. He has a great sense of humour and I think he would like this thread.

penny2

• Mary
    Mary
    I was appalled to see Mary blasting across the board Gumby's decision and the reasons behind it...to me it seemed so inappropriate under the circumstances. Dangerous. Unfathomable. BUT it's so obvious that Mary knows him very well, and if he had a problem with his personal business being spilled here for all onlookers, friend and foe, JW and non- or ex- JW, then he would have said something to her and others he's close to.

Gumby was glad that I posted his predicament for two reasons:

1. It saved him the trouble as he has a lot on his plate right now and;

2. Everyone has shown him some much needed support.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Gumby,

I have often wondered if I should make like a Gubmarine and surface occasionally at the KH, but I am not up to it. I guess I'm fearful of being Gubmarined by that elite few. Spoilsports aside, the KH I left is very cheerful and family oriented, especially my huge family. Oh well!
    Our Father be with you,

Love,

CoCo

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Unless we need to stick to the "Gumby" theme. I think "Re-Dubbing" was pretty clever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit