Label the act for returning to JWism for family only (e.g. Gumby)

by UnConfused 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I think it's a deserving act of love to make the sacrifice to rejoin a cult in order to stay connected to your family. It's putting your love of your family over so so many things.

What could we call it so we could easily understand someone's actions who also does this?

The Love of Gumbo ?
    ReCulting for family ?
    UnLeaving for Love ?

You guys are smart help me out

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Gumby-Style.

-Aude.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

All my butter just melted.......sigh

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    All my butter just melted.......sigh

Then you heard the right inflection. -Aude.

• penny2
    penny2

"Doing a gumby"

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Gumbism

• Kaput
    Kaput

gumborging

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What a great thread and very sweet of you two. I am a gumby fan and definitely feel a gummy label is appropriate in his honour. I like all he offerings so far and humbly propose doing a gumby one of the best. He's off on a gumbalaya (there's a carpenter's song which keeps playing when I try to think of a "label").

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Just can't top "Gumby-Style." This has the makings of being our own secret language that cults often have. For instance, say the words "New System" to anybody who has had almost no contact with JWs and they have no idea what you just said.

Say to anybody, "I just heard ____________ went Gumby-Style." and only those of us on this thread will know what was said.

• Clam
    Clam

New look Luke 15? -

"The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. But he answered his father, 'Look! All these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes "does a Gumby รค ", you kill the fattened calf for him!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit