Label the act for returning to JWism for family only (e.g. Gumby)

by UnConfused 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Gumbonging....cause I'd like to have some of that sh*t he was/is smoking that would want to make him go back. (Actually I understand and respect the real reasons why Gumby is doing what he is doing)

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Robdar and LT,

Nothing could be further from the truth, I haven't seen anyone judging Gumby with his decision and this was only something to help us identify a noble act when one puts his/her love of family before anything else, even rejoining a cult.

And I think a Wikipedia entry, whether or not it includes honoring Gumby's name, would be good to help to define what some have to do when fighting a cult for their family.

ps - Can't a label not be judging or negative, by the way, just descriptive?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i'm sorry for gumby. but as long as he keeps that nut sack buffed up, i'm sure he'll be radiant at whatever he chooses to do.

:)

tetra

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm not saying that anyone is judging him, nor am I judging the motives of this thread (which I'm sure were light-hearted, which is why I joined in). I'm just having second-thoughts about the effects of such a label on me old mucker, Gumb*st*rd.

It has obviously been a difficult decision that doesn't sit easy with him, but family are important part of his life.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I also propose using the term - "LittleToed" as in "He LittleToed her" meaning a fellow meets someone online a sweeps her off her feet and they lived happily ever after.

Or

Someone who doesn't know his ***** from his little toe.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    "LittleToed" as in "He LittleToed her" meaning a fellow meets someone online a sweeps her off her feet and they lived happily ever after.

See, this doesn't really work for me because when I think of 'LittleToeing' I think of this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1.ashx (Going out with a BANG!)

-Aude.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Bearing that in mind, something like "Familial-ReBorging" might be more appropriate.

Too many syllables, LT. How 'bout famborging?

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

famborging.... that's good

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Aude / UnConfused:
    So which of you gets to choose the description of the word "ToeBanging"?

Kaput:
    You have a point. I like that suggestion

• lola28
    lola28

Ummm, so Gumby went back? When did this happen?

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit