New and SAD...

by The Dreamer 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Gosh, I understand how this feels. That is one reason why I am trying to just be inactive. Some of my friends in the cult can still talk to me. Though since I am now "marked" they call less and less. But it has produced a "soft landing" effect. Plus I am developing "worldly" friends. Hopefully you can do something similar.

(((((((((Hugs))))))))

tsof

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

I feel our pain man

• 5go
    5go

Yeah Rebel8 makes a good point in my group alcoholism is pretty much a form of self medicating. So AA won't work, at least by it's self. You have to get at the underlying depression or mental illness first before you really think about tackling the alcohol addiction.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Welcome, big hug to you!!!

I cannot even imagine the pain you must feel right now, but don't listen to those elders!! Go get some professional help and learn how to fake being a witness... It must feel horrible to miss your family, so get in and then slowly get out!! (Others may have a different opinion, but that's what I would do if I were you)... just make sure you "vaccinate" yourself against mind control!

Read as much as you can on WT mind control techniques, about all the wrong things with the WT, and when you go back, just go back for your family, and then get the hell out (inactive)!!

Before you are in, read Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control, and know it well... then help your family get out

You are very much welcome here!! Anytime!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit