The Scent of a Woman!!!!

by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Your intentions are good - entirely manly. You step into the shower intent on grabbing a skin-drying manly soap - Dial or Zest or similar.

Then it catches your eye - that little 'womanly scented' bath-bar. You try and reach past it - to get the large man-size bar on the soap tray - but inexplicably you pick up the lady's perfumey soap. You smell it. You caress it just a bit. You put it back, but it keeps drawing you - finally you sieze it, you lather up like you never have, smelling the aroma, loosing yourself in the pleasure of rose-buds or jasmine, watching the silky film cling and bubble as it eases itself into the drain. You feel the moisturizer replenish your skin. You inhale the heady smell.

When finished you step out of the shower and light up - promising never again - never again.

I must admit, I never have. [Lie]. Have you? Come on you macho guys - have you ever given in to the urge to enjoy the ladies soap?

Jeff

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Don't know what your talking about mate.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Trev wouldn't dare lol!

He uses shower gel anyway, prefers it to soap.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Okay, okay. It's not just the soap, it's the Herbal Essences shampoo as well! If I ever bought toiletries it'd be the Tesco own brand, thank god for Mrs!! Now as for lighting scented candles while chilling out in the tub - that really is a girly thing!

Isn't it?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I won't use any kind of scented soaps. The last time I used Irish spring, over 20 years ago, it had me itching from head to toe. It was so bad I couldn't go out in field serviceā„¢, and I was auxiliary pioneeringā„¢ that month.

There was a time I used to enjoy relaxing in a hot bath with a snifter of cognac and a good cigar after a hard days work, but it's not the same now that I've quit smoking.

W

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Honestly Jeff, no I have never even thought of it yet alone done it. I prefer to get the scent of my woman from her, sorry no juicy one here

abr

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Jeff,

The only "Scent of A Woman" I remember, is the movie with Al Pacino in it. Oooh Ahhh!

Dismembered

• kid-A
    kid-A

Those soaps from Body Shop that smell like pineapple......hee hee hee, but I am allergic to those flowery ones and go into sneezing fits!

Funny that an ad for "Savon de Marseille" pops up on the thread! That stuff is the MOST incredible soap I have ever used. When I was in Marseille I bought enough to fill a suitcase!!! Its incredible for the skin, smells awesome and men and women love it! A must purchase if you are ever in Marseille or Provence.

• seek2find
    seek2find

Jeff, I my case, I reach for the Bar of Manly soap only to find that its gone and hasn't yet been replaced so then I'm fumbling around with about 5 different plastic bottles trying to find something resembeling soap amongst the 3 different conditioners and 2 different shampoos. It's hard to tell without my glasses on, sometimes I just grab one and hope for the best. seek2find

• Gregor
    Gregor

A real man uses Lava soap. That includes for hair washing and tooth brushing. Just kidding. Several years ago I started using glycerine soap, the bar is clear. My wife buys them. They come in different colors, yellow smells like lemon, green like lime, once she brought in some lavender ones that smelled like flowers, I really don't care as long as I don't itch afterwards (Irish Spring, Zest) or feel greasy (Dial, Camay). I never get in a bath, showers only and 5 mins. is a long shower for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit