The Scent of a Woman!!!!

by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Oh, you were talking about soap?

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I only use them when they are all thats left. I actually do preffer lava soap, its great.

• Schism
    Schism

LOL, funny thread!

I refuse to wear girlie lotion, perfume, deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shave gel or anything else that comes in colors, fruits, or flowers. To me, they all stink to high heaven and give me TERRIBLE headaches.

My man would love it if I would smell flowery and fruity, but it just won't happen. I have sensitive sinuses and sensitive skin. If it doesn't smell unisex, or even manly, I won't wear it. I either go with no perfume at all, or CK One-type stuff. I think the smell of good hygeine is the best scent around! LOL

I have female cousins who have this passion for collecting like, 24 half-used bottles of shampoo and soaps and stuff in their bath area, and it's kinda weird to me. I just go for the bar that closest resembles the color white, and pray it isn't tropical fruitalicious bubble gum roses ontop of strawberries and honey.

So, for anyone out there who doesn't believe that a girl can be pretty and ladylike, while still managing to use discretion in what smells emanate from their skin, females like me are a sign of hope, LMAO.

And we use Cetaphil anti-bacterial bath soap bars for bathing. It smells like soap, and it doesn't leave a clear residue on your skin. I used to use Zest because the smell agreed with me, but it made my skin feel tight and dry. Plus it tends to burn urethras if I may go there, haha. That's the hole the pee comes out of....

• Schism
    Schism

S4T, we were just at a post tie, and now you are a hundred ahead of me

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I thought you were talking about the movie!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Perfume companies have done extensive research on what smells appeal to men and women.

The fact is that women's perfumes are designed to attract men. Men actually love the perfumey flower smell of women's scents. After all, aren't men the major breeders of perfumed roses. Women like the smell of wood and leaves.

Men pick scent they think are masculine(eg will appeal to women, and are not flower-perfumey)

A lot of the butch and leathery scents for men appeal to gays more than the ladies.

Frightening thought, many scents aimed at the straight guy market contain vanilla, it was found that it reminds many men unconsciously of happy summer afternoons with mommy giving him iced cream...

The other thing to consider is that different scent chemicals actually change moods by their effect on the brain. Scents of lavender rose jasmine blossoms raise the mood and relax. Other smells raise alertness and increase aggression.

When I need to relax, I soak in a bath full of lavender and rose oils. Aramis or Kouros just makes me expect a leather queen to jump in with me!!

HB

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hammy-kins!

How you been?

J

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Come on you macho guys - have you ever given in to the urge to enjoy the ladies soap?

SOAP????!!!!!!!....................YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.............SOAP????!!!!!!!!

I thought you were going to talk about something else.

Oh well....................no..................... to the soap, anyway.

Warlock

• fokyc
    fokyc

This is The Scent of a Woman:

Flavors and aromas secreted from an aroused woman's g*******a are so packed with chemicals and pheromones that they make a powerful biochemical aphrodisiac.

http://sexuality.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=sexuality&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tinynibbles.com%2Ftasteofawoman.html

NOT bars of Soap!!!

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit