The Scent of a Woman!!!!

by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• BrentR
    BrentR

Real men make thier own soap and I don't add any girlie scents in it either.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Since the kids are all gone I have my own bathroom. No more getting into a shower that looks like a drug store. Fussy little razors, loofas, several flavors of shampoo, conditioner, soaps, wash cloths, shower caps, a couple pair of panty hose hanging on the shower head. Never realized what a luxury it was. When I have to give it up for overnight guests I truly feel the hardship.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    I must admit, I never have. [Lie].

That's cuz you're a girlie-mahn , Jeff.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Both my husband and I got hooked on Juniper Breeze from The Bath and Body shop after a trip to a fantastic hotel. Problem is they are discontinuing this scent.

Kid A....what is that soap you are talking about....?...didn't see the advertisement.

There was also a place in Puerto Rico, The Red door Spa, that had fabulous soaps, shampoos, etc., but cannot afford to keep those in stock.

Zest, Coast, Irish Spring bars, are too harsh leaving rashes and itching. Also a nice layer of scum in your tub or shower. Liquid soaps are better all around. Most bar soap retain bacteria anyway.

Best Candle: Available at Stein Mart; ONYX the color is black, by Botinique out of California. I have not been able to buy this candle on line. It's about $20.00 for a six inch pillar but the best investment you will ever make for mood scenting. It's not female or male oriented,....just fantastic if your into candles.

r.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Kid A....what is that soap you are talking about....?...didn't see the advertisement."

It shows up in the advertising bar underneath Jeffs first post, at least on my windows frame.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Kid A...not showing up for me so paste it will you... ?

r.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yer a bunch of wooly metrosexuals!!!

~growl~

Bruharrr!!!

LT, of the "Imperial Leather" class

• skyking
    skyking

I hate the smell of those soaps that adorn my bathroom and take away my freedom to smell non polluted air. I literaly throw them away when I can get away with it. I hate scented candles etc... I throw them away as well.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ok Skyling,

So what does your house and bathroom smelll like......Unless you are meticulous with your house cleaning....you could be quite ghastly......

r.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I've always been an ivory user. My skin is drying a bit from it. Never did find that bar that's supposed to sink and you win a prize. Sometimes when I'm running out, I try to squeeze the left over thin wafers together to get my monies worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit