The Preaching work has ended and now the end will come... have you heard ?

by thasmyquixtar5000 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• thasmyquixtar5000
    thasmyquixtar5000

This one was too funny... sent to me by my brother an audio tape of a talk stating that the preaching work is now over and that Witnesses are in every country in the world, except North Korea, Somila, and Afganistan (excuse my miss spellings) but really this was just too funny so funny I could not even listen to the whole thing with out screaming in laughter. The brother goes on to say that they will not be preaching in those countries becaues Jehovah God will never put his people in danger and allow them to be killed... HELLO... what about all those that died over no blood, and what about all those in Africa Rewanda that the brother told to refuse to except an ID card sumilar to our SS card telling those poor brothers that it was a form of worship?

I could not believe it but thought it was just tipical of the times, too many of the witnesses are leaving, and the love of the greater number has cooled the hell off... they are grabbing at straws right about now. It is like they gotta scare people back in... Well at least that is what happen to my husband he is like at every meeting for a week now... mean while he does this on a regular basis goes then stops over and over again... problem is when he stops it is like for a few years LOL..

But I wish I knew how to send the audio here and post it if anyone knows how I can re post a forwarded audio please let me know so I can let every one know that now the end is coming

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

What about all those in the Bible Times who were killed for preaching about Jesus? oops, guess the WT forgot about those. Didn't Jesus say "you will be persucuted, dilivered up and killed, on account of me?". What do they mean "Jehovah" won't allow anyone to be in danger? Have they even READ the Bible! Lilly

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome to the JWD. I believe your audio is already posted somewhere on here.
    Post on.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I've been waiting 27 years for this.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Great..... If it's going down, let's get it over with!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Welcome!

mean while he does this on a regular basis goes then stops over and over again... problem is when he stops it is like for a few years LOL..

Point him to this web site and tell him to read the best of section, maybe he will stop going for good!!!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi and welcome

My jw neigbour reckons that the fact they are having to do the Revelation for the 4th time means that the end in imminent, much more so than before. It seems that they are beating their drums louder than ever.

meanwhile I'm having a good laugh at honesty's picture. The show ain't done yet

bernadette

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Welcome!

www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127378/1.ashx is one of the previous threads on this subject. Notice the quote candidlynuts provided from the 1995 Watchtower. Your husband would probably like to see that the WT said this over 11 years ago.

Another one of the earlier threads is www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127219/1.ashx

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The audio of the talk you mention has been on here for a few days. It's validity has also been denied in another thread, so I would tell your husband not to worry, the end isn't coming just yet, it's just a rumour.

Linda

• heathen
    heathen

funny how they start that just after building a 500 million dollar printing facility .I think it's just another ruse to get people back to meetings and donating money,they certainly can't say they built a brand new printing facility because the end was that close and I don't want to hear how they need it to print stuff throughout the millenium ...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit